x
Toggle Content Register or Login  -  November 20, 2017, 12:14 am
Toggle Content User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Nickname
Password

Membership:
Latest: rictallarico
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1874

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 17
Total: 17
Who Is Where:
 Visitors:
01: Home
02: Community Forums
03: Community Forums
04: Community Forums
05: Community Forums
06: Community Forums
07: Community Forums
08: Community Forums
09: Photo Gallery
10: Community Forums
11: Community Forums
12: Community Forums
13: Community Forums
14: Community Forums
15: My Account
16: Community Forums
17: My Account

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Toggle Content Main Menu
Toggle Content Last Posts
Last 10 Forum Messages

Request for extracts ignored by L'ufficio di Stato Civile
Last post by charliemis in Southern Italy on Oct 23, 2017 at 11:38:43

Ambrogio Bianchi Birth Certificate - Rome/Ferentino
Last post by debbiemfit in Where do I begin? on Oct 14, 2017 at 15:28:01

Cardano al Campo, Italy
Last post by Seabreezes1 in Northern Italy on Oct 13, 2017 at 21:58:14

Muscatello
Last post by Biff83 in Southern Italy on Oct 11, 2017 at 15:22:57

Motta San Giovanni / Valanidi questions: please help!
Last post by PrimoMattino in Southern Italy on Oct 03, 2017 at 17:32:46

Motta San Giovanni / Valanidi questions: please help!
Last post by Italysearcher in Where do I begin? on Sep 24, 2017 at 18:25:31

Bastianelli Sant Elia Fiumerapido or Altina
Last post by Italysearcher in Central Italy on Sep 23, 2017 at 18:29:38

RESEACHING LUCIA NAPOLI DELIANOUVA
Last post by nuccia in Where do I begin? on Sep 22, 2017 at 06:13:48

Surname Serafini from Barga
Last post by Libby in Northern Italy on Sep 04, 2017 at 03:47:22

Sant'Elia Fiumerapido - De Filippis
Last post by Marchpatty in Central Italy on Aug 24, 2017 at 23:45:06

Toggle Content Help Support this Site
Please support GentediMareGenealogy
Help us by supporting the future development of this site, or simply to say thank you.
Toggle Content EStore
Community Forums › How Can I locate my Family in Italy › Southern Italy › PANAIA, PANAJIA

     Forum FAQ   Search   Log in to check your private messages   Login  
PANAIA, PANAJIA

Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index Southern Italy Printer Friendly Page

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
dompanman
New Member
New Member


Joined: Jan 24, 2013
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: PANAIA, PANAJIA Reply with quote

So update.... I recieved a response by email from Reggio Calabria state archive and they said this........

Con riferimento alla richiesta del 17 febbraio 2013, si comunica che è stato rinvenuto l’esito di leva del nominato in oggetto e non il ruolo matricolare, per la spedizione del documento occorre inviare a questo Ufficio (il cui indirizzo è: via Lia Casalotto 89122 Reggio Calabria), euro cinque in busta chiusa per le fotocopie e spese postali.



Distinti saluti.-

Is it normal for them to ask for 5 euro for photocopying and postage?







f.to Luigia Moricca
Back to top
View user's profile
nuccia
Admin
Admin


Joined: Jul 10, 2007
Posts: 4364
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: PANAIA, PANAJIA Reply with quote

Yes, the archives do ask - it's very normal and it really is only for photocopying postage. They are also more reliable than the town halls. It's probably because they do get money for supplies! The best way to do this is to enclose a ten dollar bill in between a piece of paper with a copy of the email. Keep the money hidden. If you have anyone in Italy that can do it for you and has paypal send then the money and have them send the archives money Account for an extra dollar or two for the percentage paypal takes and the postage the person needs to mail the letter for you).

If you don't know anyone I do know someone who might be able to help. Let me know and I will contact her and ask.

_________________
nuccia
Italian Surname Database

Calabria Exchange
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website
dompanman
New Member
New Member


Joined: Jan 24, 2013
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: PANAIA, PANAJIA Reply with quote

nuccia wrote:
Yes, the archives do ask - it's very normal and it really is only for photocopying postage. They are also more reliable than the town halls. It's probably because they do get money for supplies! The best way to do this is to enclose a ten dollar bill in between a piece of paper with a copy of the email. Keep the money hidden. If you have anyone in Italy that can do it for you and has paypal send then the money and have them send the archives money Account for an extra dollar or two for the percentage paypal takes and the postage the person needs to mail the letter for you).

If you don't know anyone I do know someone who might be able to help. Let me know and I will contact her and ask.

Yes please Nuccia if their is someone that can help that would be awesome. thanks I guess if I am going to get my grandfathers birth certificate I should also get my great grandfathers and great grandmothers to then huh??? Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile
nuccia
Admin
Admin


Joined: Jul 10, 2007
Posts: 4364
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Re: PANAIA, PANAJIA Reply with quote

Sure - I would do it all at one time. I had a friend check if they had the films for the years you need but he isn't sure and so far he has none extracted in his personal database. He's going to also check next week to see whathe still has on loan at the family history center.
Ok going to email a friend and see if she can help you with this.

_________________
nuccia
Italian Surname Database

Calabria Exchange
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website
dompanman
New Member
New Member


Joined: Jan 24, 2013
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:26 am    Post subject: Re: PANAIA, PANAJIA Reply with quote

nuccia wrote:
Sure - I would do it all at one time. I had a friend check if they had the films for the years you need but he isn't sure and so far he has none extracted in his personal database. He's going to also check next week to see whathe still has on loan at the family history center.
Ok going to email a friend and see if she can help you with this.

Great Very Happy Very Happy Thank you Nuccia sound good! I shall wait eagerly to hear back Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile
nuccia
Admin
Admin


Joined: Jul 10, 2007
Posts: 4364
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:38 am    Post subject: Re: PANAIA, PANAJIA Reply with quote

I just emailed her. Hopefully she'll reply soon and one of us will let you know. Keep your fingers crossed!

_________________
nuccia
Italian Surname Database

Calabria Exchange
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website
goganga
Dev
Dev


Joined: Jul 11, 2007
Posts: 226
Location: North Italy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: PANAIA, PANAJIA Reply with quote

nuccia wrote:
I just emailed her. Hopefully she'll reply soon and one of us will let you know. Keep your fingers crossed!
Here I am.
Hello dompanman and Nuccia. Please, let me know what I can do and send a private message with all details. I'd be glad to help you.

_________________


>> Amici Over the Ocean

>>Simona - Redazione CanaleGenoa
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website
dompanman
New Member
New Member


Joined: Jan 24, 2013
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: PANAIA, PANAJIA Reply with quote

I have private messaged you Goganga.
Back to top
View user's profile
goganga
Dev
Dev


Joined: Jul 11, 2007
Posts: 226
Location: North Italy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: PANAIA, PANAJIA Reply with quote

dompanman wrote:
I have private messaged you Goganga.
Read and replied! Wink

_________________


>> Amici Over the Ocean

>>Simona - Redazione CanaleGenoa
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website
nuccia
Admin
Admin


Joined: Jul 10, 2007
Posts: 4364
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: PANAIA, PANAJIA Reply with quote

So I believe the first thing for you to do is figure out with Goganga how to get that military record. Once we see what it says then we can worry about the other records you need.

_________________
nuccia
Italian Surname Database

Calabria Exchange
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website
dompanman
New Member
New Member


Joined: Jan 24, 2013
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: PANAIA, PANAJIA Reply with quote

Yep that's true nuccia I did message goganga and just waitin in a reply on how we will go about it. I'm going to probably get her to get a hold of the military record ill ask for a birth extract for my grandfather great grandfather and great grandmother then ill get goganga to scan them and email them to me and we can workout payments as well. Thanks for your help good to know people are intested in helping out there thank nuccia I owe you......
Back to top
View user's profile
nuccia
Admin
Admin


Joined: Jul 10, 2007
Posts: 4364
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: PANAIA, PANAJIA Reply with quote

Ok, first get the military records. You will need to request the other documents separately (unless I missed something) and then pay for those. But first lets see what's on the Military documents? Fair?

If you haven't done so, email Goganga a copy of the letter you received and the address so she can purchase the document on your behalf - I believe she has pay pal so you could just send her the money that way using a paypal account or credit card. You two can figure that out. Usually once the archives get payment they are very quick to send the records so the faster you do it the faster you can move on to the next step. Good luck and let me know if I missed anything.

_________________
nuccia
Italian Surname Database

Calabria Exchange
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website
dompanman
New Member
New Member


Joined: Jan 24, 2013
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:30 am    Post subject: Re: PANAIA, PANAJIA Reply with quote

nuccia wrote:
Ok, first get the military records. You will need to request the other documents separately (unless I missed something) and then pay for those. But first lets see what's on the Military documents? Fair?

If you haven't done so, email Goganga a copy of the letter you received and the address so she can purchase the document on your behalf - I believe she has pay pal so you could just send her the money that way using a paypal account or credit card. You two can figure that out. Usually once the archives get payment they are very quick to send the records so the faster you do it the faster you can move on to the next step. Good luck and let me know if I missed anything.
yep this is correct i have already requested seperatly for the birth records. I will organise with gognga to get a hold of the military records and also by using her address to get the extracts sent to her if they can find them.
Back to top
View user's profile
  Page 2 of 2All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index Southern Italy Printer Friendly Page

  
 
Jump to:  



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum



Hosted By Site5.com
The logos and trademarks used on this site are the property of Gente di Mare Genealogy.
We are not responsible for comments posted by our users, as they are the opinions of the poster.
Interactive software released under GNU GPL, Code Credits, Privacy Policy
TCD_ItalianGene © Gente di Mare Genealogy