Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Update your links or add one!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Update your links or add one! Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:50 pm
    ----
Hi, everyone,

After alot of effort and patience on the part of Nuccia (who I owe a million to and more), I am officially announcing that my new site is up www.celenzaheritage.com

So, change your links, and of course I would be honored if you would add me too if you don't have a link to me already. My googlepages site will still be up for a while as we make the transition. There are still some kinks to work out and I am still working on a photo gallery.

Wink

#2: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:57 pm
    ----
Poipu04 wrote:
Hi, everyone,

After alot of effort and patience on the part of Nuccia (who I owe a million to and more), I am officially announcing that my new site is up www.celenzaheritage.com

So, change your links, and of course I would be honored if you would add me too if you don't have a link to me already. My googlepages site will still be up for a while as we make the transition. There are still some kinks to work out and I am still working on a photo gallery.

Wink

We all owe Nuccia so much, and I love the website!! I will be adding you as soon as I sort out my messy Links Page which is under construction at the moment (Nuccia and Cathy are helping me which is wonderful)

Congrats!!

#3: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:02 pm
    ----
Great site!

#4: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:32 pm
    ----
Lori..looks great. James..we are going to get yours all organized..I've always wanted to do your site...lol

We need to chat too! I have some questions....let me know when you're free.

Livio..I think its your turn next. When are you going to try your hand at a website???? Very Happy

#5: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:36 pm
    ----
nuccia wrote:
James..we are going to get yours all organized..I've always wanted to do your site...lol

that bad huh....

Crying or Very sad

#6: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:39 pm
    ----
No..not at all! I just need to talk to you about something....please email me.

#7: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:49 pm
    ----
Poipu - the site looks FABULOUS! Great job. Much better than the Googlepages! Oh my...another new link. I'm afraid I have some catching up to do. I will work on my links this weekend. I know I have several old links. Anyway, great job!

#8: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:52 pm
    ----
JamesBianco wrote:
nuccia wrote:
James..we are going to get yours all organized..I've always wanted to do your site...lol

that bad huh....

Crying or Very sad
Your site is an awesome inspiration to us all! So any more talk like that and we'll send Liz over to whap you! Wink

#9: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:56 pm
    ----
Cathy wrote:
JamesBianco wrote:
nuccia wrote:

that bad huh....

Crying or Very sad
Your site is an awesome inspiration to us all! So any more talk like that and we'll send Liz over to whap you! Wink

I second that, Cathy!

#10: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:46 pm
    ----
nuccia wrote:

Livio..I think its your turn next. When are you going to try your hand at a website???? Very Happy
Run Livio!! Run!!! hide

#11: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:54 pm
    ----
Thanks everyone for your kind words! Livio, if they could convince me to do html, then they can convince anyone! LOL But Nuccia and Cathy were right, I think the look is much better than googlepages.

#12: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:50 pm
    ----
nuccia wrote:

Try this, but don't link it to your site since I'm still working on it.

#13: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:41 pm
    ----
Nice Livio! I like it. Even though I know only a few words of Italian, I can follow it because of the way it is organized. Is that the Legacy program I have seen you talk about?

#14: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:29 pm
    ----
Cathy wrote:
Nice Livio! I like it. Even though I know only a few words of Italian, I can follow it because of the way it is organized. Is that the Legacy program I have seen you talk about?
Yes it is produced by Legacy. I might add an English version...

#15: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:39 pm
    ----
I like it - let me know when you feel your site is ready for me to add to my links on my website (if I have your permission). Very Happy

-> General Discussion Groups