Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Update your links or add one!
-> General Discussion Groups

#31: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:12 pm
    ----
Oh I love this, Livio. I want to download the program...and as soon as I get a new PC I will!

#32: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:07 pm
    ----
Thank you Livio! I didn't know it was free. I am definitely going to download it. You're terrific!

#33: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:41 pm
    ----
Livio, you have conquered Legacy and the website is quite nice. I have not progressed as far in learning Legacy. I keep reverting back to FTM. Legacy is far more powerful and detailed. The reports are awesome. After I struggle through the baby steps I can do a much better job with my family genealogy.

The best to you.

lilbees

#34: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:48 pm
    ----
Livio, I didn't realize 1/4 of your ancestry is English from the UK. Evidently (if I read correctly) your maternal grandmother Corinna Drake was English.

Have you tried tracing that line? I'll bet it would be fun to research.

#35: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:06 pm
    ----
JamesBianco wrote:
Livio, I didn't realize 1/4 of your ancestry is English from the UK. Evidently (if I read correctly) your maternal grandmother Corinna Drake was English.

Have you tried tracing that line? I'll bet it would be fun to research.

Yes I have tried but had no success. I did post in the Irish Forum and had no answer. Sad Sad Sad

#36: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:56 pm
    ----
I'll bet you would get much better results by posting in the Italian Genealogy (Tardio) Forum under the area called :

Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy

I wish I had an ancestry world subscription, I'd be all over this!!

hm.... maybe I will join tonight and have a go with it.

(Tax refund to be deposited into my account this week lol)

Jim

#37: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:15 pm
    ----
Livio - There are all kinds of Irish films at my LDS Center and a woman who knows a lot about Irish records. Unfortunately she goes during the day to the FHC in the winter. But I am on vacation in 2 weeks and will be going during the day. I can write down all the pertinent films they have on "permanent loan" for Dublin and check them out for you. If I need help, I can ask the expert when I am on vacation. I'll start by checking out what they have from Ireland. I go tomorrow night anyway.
Shame on you for not asking us!! Wink

#38: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:25 pm
    ----
I have posted on: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy

#39: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:38 pm
    ----
JamesBianco wrote:
I'll bet you would get much better results by posting in the Italian Genealogy (Tardio) Forum under the area called :

Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy

I wish I had an ancestry world subscription, I'd be all over this!!

hm.... maybe I will join tonight and have a go with it.

(Tax refund to be deposited into my account this week lol)

Jim
You are so going to get major whaps from Nuccia if she ever gets a new computer!! Surprised How about the Non-Italian Genealogy forum right here?!!
www.gentedimaregenealo...m&f=21
*WHAPS Jim twice because Nuccia cannot right now*

#40: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:40 pm
    ----
Cathy wrote:

You are so going to get major whaps from Nuccia if she ever gets a new computer!! Surprised How about the Non-Italian Genealogy forum right here?!!

hide
I only suggested he post there because it would reach a lot more people.

Confused

#41: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:49 pm
    ----
Cathy wrote:
How about the Non-Italian Genealogy forum right here?!!
It is also there hide Very Happy

#42: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:54 pm
    ----
Oh hell..I checked this from the computer store...I'm too tired to whap anyone! But I would like a go at trying to help you Livio..afterall, we did manage to get Carole to the point where she is now. We'll give it a shot.

Cathy..keep whapping them all for me! LOL

#43: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:55 pm
    ----
Embarassed Sorry gentlemen! I did not mean to scare you. I just like the word whap. *Blames Liz* hide You know, whapping can be fun. *Blames Liz again*

#44: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:36 am
    ----
liviomoreno wrote:
nuccia wrote:

Livio..I think its your turn next. When are you going to try your hand at a website???? Very Happy

Try this, but don't link it to your site since I'm still working on it.
I believe that my site is in a better shape now. I intended to link all your sites, I hope I did not miss anybody. Please notify me if something is wrong.

http://www.webalice.it/liviomoreno

#45: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:30 am
    ----
Livio! Great job! I need more time to look through it but so far I love it. You have some great pictures too! It is so easy to navigate too. I can't wait to explore it more tonight after work. Right now I better get ready for work! Shocked

-> General Discussion Groups