Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Update your links or add one!
-> General Discussion Groups

#46: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:18 am
    ----
Hey Livio - that is really impressive, bravo. So simple and, as Cathy said, so easy to navigate too.

I'll spend some more time looking at it all giornale over the next few days as it is really interesting to see what others have found during their research.

#47: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:14 pm
    ----
Livio. I think it is terrific. Easy to navigate even though I don't speak Italian. I really think it looks great.

Can I link it now to my site? Or do you still want me to wait? And I really appreciate you linking mine.

#48: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:23 pm
    ----
Love your site Livio and the photo's are great.

#49: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:27 pm
    ----
Gina501 wrote:
Livio. I think it is terrific. Easy to navigate even though I don't speak Italian. I really think it looks great.

Can I link it now to my site? Or do you still want me to wait? And I really appreciate you linking mine.

It is still under construction..., however I believe that it can be linked. Thanks.

#50: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:34 pm
    ----
I will put a link up for you too. Livio, are you fluent in English because of your English roots? I admire your proficiency. I was watching RAI yesterday, and if I could make out one or two Italian words, I was lucky!

#51: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:03 pm
    ----
Poipu04 wrote:
I will put a link up for you too. Livio, are you fluent in English because of your English roots? I admire your proficiency. I was watching RAI yesterday, and if I could make out one or two Italian words, I was lucky!

Great!

No, I refused to speak English with my grandmother... Embarassed
When I was a child I lived in Lebanon and at the Italian school they used to teach French and English. The teachers wouldn't speak Italian at all!
When I was in my eighteens I played the Latin lover with a number of English girls coming to visit Italy... kiss
When I grew up I was employed in IBM, and English was used in any official, international, meeting. I ended up with my boss who was American, our Headquarter was close to London and my employees where spread all over Europe, Middle East and South Africa.

By the way when I watch the US or British TV, my understanding goes down to 56% hide

#52: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:16 pm
    ----
WOW! Livio! That is truly impressive! You have many talents! I'm lucky if I can understand myself most days....

I linked your site. I think it's great. And I am sending you a PM.

#53: Re: Update your links or add one! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:18 pm
    ----
Wow Livio!

Thats pretty impressive. You have really been around. I think your English is amazing regardless of what you say, and your site is wonderful.

Between us all, I say we have some pretty wonderful "databases", no?

-> General Discussion Groups