Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: "WORLD TIMES"
-> Announcements

#1: "WORLD TIMES" Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:38 pm
    ----
You may all find this a useful reference for the 24/7 attendances of our "Gente di Mare" members...

>LIVE CURRENT WORLD TIMES<

Last edited by Carole on Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: "WORLD TIMES" Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:16 pm
    ----
Thanks Carole
I've printed it off to keep it as a reference beside my computer.
Emmy kiss

#3: Re: "WORLD TIMES" Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:27 pm
    ----
Can I use this!! Between the Italian's, South Americans' etc. this will be most useful. Thanks Carole.

#4: Re: "WORLD TIMES" Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:24 pm
    ----
Emmy wrote:
Thanks Carole
I've printed it off to keep it as a reference beside my computer.
Emmy kiss

Hi 'Lady Emmy',

It's a live clock - it gives you the time in these places at the moment you check it...

If you watch it you see the times change minute by minute.

peep

#5: Re: "WORLD TIMES" Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:21 pm
    ----
I think it is so cool how Paris, France and Sydney Australia are exactly the same time, but one full day apart!

#6: Re: "WORLD TIMES" Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:37 am
    ----
Thanks Carole I didnt notice that.
The reason I printed it off was in case this darned computer of mine played up
again neclord and having the hard copy in front of me would remind me of the time difference (isnt it so sad that this little brain of mine cant keep a 'hard copy' there! GGrrr!!! Wink (I probably wouldnt have remebered where to find the link on the forum either so I'm going to bookmark it )
Love and hugs
Emmy xx

#7: Re: "WORLD TIMES" Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:08 pm
    ----
Carol, I love it! Especially in the countries I am searching.
Great find.........
lilbees

-> Announcements