Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta
-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop

#16: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:52 pm
    ----
John, yes you are welcome to email me the picture: esharp02 @ hotmail.com

Here is the first picture...all done Wink

Liz Cool

#17: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:03 pm
    ----
I love the wedding picture! That is so cool! Is it from the turn of the century?

#18: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:45 pm
    ----
Wish I had old pictures like that. This one is beautiful and to always be treasured.

lilbees

#19: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:54 pm
    ----
Liz you really do beautiful work. It looks great!!!!! Very Happy

#20: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: johnlabarberaLocation: Katy Texas USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:16 pm
    ----
Liz that is awesome my family will love it

#21: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: johnlabarberaLocation: Katy Texas USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:20 pm
    ----

#22: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:35 pm
    ----
Liz AMAZING! John, that image is still way too small for Liz to work with. Rescan it larger please. and email it to Liz - Image Shack sometimes resizes your images.

#23: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: johnlabarberaLocation: Katy Texas USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:56 pm
    ----
Cathy I sent Liz an email with the original scan jpeg, but I need some tutoring on imaging...what size image do we need? I do not understand the lingo yet

#24: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: johnlabarberaLocation: Katy Texas USA PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:25 pm
    ----
My father came over to vist today and he is wearing the wedding ring that is on Gaetano's hand in this photo. The ring has an inscription on the inside that says " GLaB to JG 12 29 06 " isn't that something!!!

#25: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:45 pm
    ----
John you need to keep notes on events like this. The process you've gone through in your search and what you're going through now and the things that come up during the process.....like your dad wearing the ring in Gaetano's photo that Liz just fixed. Your kids will thank you some day.

#26: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:25 pm
    ----
Thank you all for the compliments, I enjoy doing this Very Happy

John, here is the second picture...I hope you like it

Liz Cool

#27: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:40 am
    ----
Liz you really do amazing work.

#28: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:14 am
    ----
What an amazing picture and Liz, this is beautiful (as always). Brava!

#29: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: johnlabarberaLocation: Katy Texas USA PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:52 am
    ----
THANK YOU LIZ AWESOME!!!!!! John

-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop