Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta
-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop

#1: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: johnlabarberaLocation: Katy Texas USA PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:39 am
    ----

Elizabeth Gigliotta, daughter of Giorgio Gigliotta and wife of Phillip Dattalo

#2: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: johnlabarberaLocation: Katy Texas USA PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:41 am
    ----

Gaetano LaBarbera, son of Giovanni LaBarbera and Sebastiani Gargano, born 1874, Bagheria. Married to Giuseppa Gentile.

#3: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: johnlabarberaLocation: Katy Texas USA PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:49 am
    ----

Wedding portrait of Elizabeth Gigliotta and Phillip Dattalo, my grandparents. The Dattalo family is from Gibellina.

#4: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: johnlabarberaLocation: Katy Texas USA PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:03 pm
    ----

Gaetano LaBarbera and Giuseppa Gentile Wedding Portrait

#5: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: johnlabarberaLocation: Katy Texas USA PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:05 pm
    ----

By johnlabarbera

My family

#6: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:33 pm
    ----
Great pictures John!!

#7: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:56 pm
    ----
Nice picture, you are lucky to pictures like that.

Vincenza

#8: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:06 pm
    ----
johnlabarbera wrote:

By johnlabarbera

My family

Really cool family picture John, your son's hat looks exactly like the hat my older son wears whenever he can. He has 3 "soft hats" and thinks he's Frank Sinatra!

lol

#9: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:47 pm
    ----
Fabulous pictures John!! I really like the modern day picture too. Was that taken in New Orleans? (looks like it to me)

#10: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:22 pm
    ----
John, those are very beautiful pictures!

Could you re-scan the pictures of Gaetano (by himself) and him and his wife, as big as they can be uploaded (do not resize them!). The size they are uploaded at isn't the best to work with Wink

Liz Cool

#11: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: johnlabarberaLocation: Katy Texas USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:52 am
    ----
The modern photo was actually taken in in Richmond Texas

#12: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: johnlabarberaLocation: Katy Texas USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:56 am
    ----
img164.imageshack.us/i...aitcy3.jpg

Liz, like this?

#13: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: johnlabarberaLocation: Katy Texas USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:57 am
    ----
img48.imageshack.us/im...etcjf5.jpg

#14: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:27 am
    ----
John, the one with Gaetano and his wife is the perfect size! The one of Gaetano by himself is still not big enough...

Liz Cool

#15: Re: Family Photos - LaBarbera-Gentile-Dattalo-Gigliotta Author: johnlabarberaLocation: Katy Texas USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:31 am
    ----
can i email the photo to you?

-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop