Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Need translation from Espanol to english
-> Translations

#1: Need translation from Espanol to english Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:10 pm
    ----
I cannot wait until Monday! I think this email is about a reunion.
Can someone please translate for me? If there is personal information in this please delete this post (I don't believe there is)
Thanks.
[color=darkblue]

#2: Re: Need translation from Espanol to english Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:46 pm
    ----
Literal translation:

"Cathy, I remembered that in the next month of September the whole Zingoni family that's in Argentina gets together in Viedma. This reunion takes place every year and there are about one hundred of us that get together, and come from everywhere, Buenos Aires, north and south of the country and of every age. I'll take advantage of the ocassion to find out a lot of information about the family, which I'm sure they will know about. A kiss. Cecilia. And let the summer come back!!, it's way too cold over here!!!!"

Liz

#3: Re: Need translation from Espanol to english Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:51 pm
    ----
Thanks so much Liz!
I love you new picture. You are so beautiful.

#4: Re: Need translation from Espanol to english Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:19 am
    ----
Cathy, you are very welcome!! ...and thank you Very Happy

(((Hugs)))

Liz

#5: Re: Need translation from Espanol to english Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:54 am
    ----
Cathy wrote:
Thanks so much Liz!
I love you new picture. You are so beautiful.

I AGREE, LIZ IS SO BEAUTIFUL
CIAO RICCARDO Mr. Green

#6: Re: Need translation from Espanol to english Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:55 am
    ----
I also agree (and I told you that yesterday)..great picture! I love the look.

Very Happy

#7: Re: Need translation from Espanol to english Author: AlessandraLocation: Naples - Italy PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:45 pm
    ----
[quote="Cathy"]I cannot wait until Monday! I think this email is about a
[color=darkblue]

-> Translations