Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Questions?
-> Translations

#1: Questions? Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:46 pm
    ----
I'm requesting for certificates for the third time. Twice via snail mail and once by e-mal. And have not received a respond. Is it wrong to state in the letter . I have been waiting since October.

The following and if so did I translate correctly.

This is my third time requesting certificates. Can someone please help.

Questo è la mia terza volta richiede i certificati. Potere qualcuno per favore l'aiuto.

Vincenza

#2: Re: Questions? Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:56 pm
    ----
Questa è la terza volta che richiedo i certificati. Potrebbe qualcuno aiutarmi per favore?

#3: Re: Questions? Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:01 pm
    ----
Thanks Livio, Your quick.

So are you saying that it's ok for me to write this or you don't know.

Vincenza

#4: Re: Questions? Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:13 pm
    ----
Vincenza wrote:
Thanks Livio, Your quick.

So are you saying that it's ok for me to write this or you don't know.

Vincenza
I simply translated the sentence, I assume that the full letter will be more elaborated...

#5: Re: Questions? Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:31 pm
    ----
Of course, the letter will be more elaborated...

#6: Re: Questions? Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:58 pm
    ----
I guess since I have only been waiting since the beginning of November I should be practicing more patience. But, in one case I did send the "David Zerga" letter about the "request is longer than the 30 days". I sent this one last week. So will see what happens.

Vincenza, good luck. Maybe you might want to try that letter.

www.anzwers.org/free/i...#relatives

It certainly won't hurt to try.

lilbees

#7: Re: Questions? Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:59 am
    ----
Vincenza,
when i make research for clients, I first call the civil record office in italy to see what is the best way to send the request (email, fax, letter) and if they need any money (for photocopies and shipping), any envelope or stamp for the reply, and so on.
And at least I call once a week and I try to talk with the same person, to see what is the status of my order
A phone call is always worth
Just to let you know
bye Riccardo
Just to let you know

#8: Re: Questions? Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:20 pm
    ----
Thanks for the advise Riccardo.

Vincenza

#9: Re: Questions? Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:27 pm
    ----
Do they speak English??? If not, I am stuck with letters. On the other hand, if I could, can an international call be made on the cell phone or does the land line have to be used?

Sorry, really don't know.

lilbees

lilbees

#10: Re: Questions? Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:32 pm
    ----
They don't speak English. But who's knows maybe someone in the office does, if you are luck.

I think you can make international call from a cell phone, but I not sure if you have to call your cell phone company first.

Hope this helps

Vincenza

-> Translations