Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: The Beautiful Rhode Island shoreline...
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: The Beautiful Rhode Island shoreline... Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:49 pm
    ----
I picked up my sons and headed south to my parent's summer place in Matunuck (Wakefield) Rhode Island this morning and wanted to share a few pictures taken from her deck...

The book I am currently working on...

The view looking down from her deck...

The Block Island Ferry en route.. several pass by daily

A beach which I captured standing on the jetty at the end of her deck looking to the left..

She really has an amazing view!

Very Happy

#2: Re: The Beautiful Rhode Island shoreline... Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:54 pm
    ----
What an amazing place!

With a view like this I would find it difficult to work on anything other than my tan! Embarassed

#3: Re: The Beautiful Rhode Island shoreline... Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:59 pm
    ----
James,
Edited: I misunderstood - I thought you were writing a book Embarassed These are great pictures - I love them. Nuccia's right - how could you possibly get anything done in place so beautiful!!

#4: Re: The Beautiful Rhode Island shoreline... Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:57 pm
    ----
These photos were taken on 29th May this year. Most unusual to have new snow on 'the tops' at this time of year. These four photos were taken from my terrace at the same time. They show the panorama from left (west) to right (east).

This shows where my house is (white arrow) in relation to the base of Monte Legnone Circa 9000ft.

This final photo is taken from a distance as I am so close I can't see the top of the mountain from out back!

#5: Re: The Beautiful Rhode Island shoreline... Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:13 pm
    ----
I could just hop on that chair and pick up that book. What a beautiful place that is!

#6: Re: The Beautiful Rhode Island shoreline... Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:59 am
    ----
Carole - beautiful pictures!! What a view you have! A lucky woman to have all that beauty around you every day.

#7: Re: The Beautiful Rhode Island shoreline... Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:15 am
    ----
And this is where I'll go in two weeks, TRAPANI is waiting for me (see in the middle of the web page)

overtheocean.altervist..._0009.html

-> General Discussion Groups