Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: SURNAME Database -- Please read!!
-> About Us

#31: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:04 pm
    ----
Luca,

I think I have finally managed to add all your surnames into the database. Please have a look and make sure I've spelled everything correctly or let me know if I need to make any changes.

I still have quite a few others to add so sorry about the delay. I am working on this is fast as I can and hopefully soon, someone will be helping me with this. It actually is a lot busier then I ever dreamed it would be which is a good thing. Perhaps new contacts can be made this way for some of us.

Keep you all posted!

#32: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:00 am
    ----
Yes Luca,

I understand. Please send me the names whenever you like and I will add them.

Baci!

#33: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: LucaLocation: Terni - Italy PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:56 am
    ----
Nuccia, scusa se scrivo in italiano, spero che tu possa comprendermi.
Nelle mie ricerche ho indagato più di 50 cognomi tutti della zona di Terni (Umbria): se può interessare ti passo la lista per inserirla nel tuo databese e se qualcuno vorrà informazioni su uno o più di quei cognomi può contatarmi tramite MP o mail.
Ciao
Luca

#34: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:30 am
    ----
lilbees wrote:
Morning, have just one name to add to the surname database.

PECORARO

Thanks
lilbees

I added the name but you didn't say where the name is from...can you tell me so I can update it please?

Thanks Very Happy

#35: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:50 am
    ----
Morning, have just one name to add to the surname database.

PECORARO

Thanks
lilbees

#36: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:04 am
    ----
Well its been slow but finally I was able to enter many more names into the surname database. Thanks for the patience folks...

The surnames added this week are as follows:

Tognetti
Benincasa
D’Alisa
Ferra
Giugliano
Graziano
Manna
Mosca
Rea
Brancati
Chirichigno
Cossidente
Messina
Miglionico
Santoro
La Barbera
Dattalo
Gigliotta
Gentile
Gargano
Battaglia
Lopresti
Bonnano
Fontana
Messina
Leone
Pizzlato
Palmeri
Ferrante

I know there are more but I still need time. I promise to try and get to the rest this week.. Meanwhile, please look the entries over and make sure I have added them all correctly.

Thanks!

#37: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:26 pm
    ----
Cathy wrote:
JamesBianco wrote:

I plan on making a new page soon listing all towns I can find with records online (something like Rafaella has done).
Jim
I'm not sure what Raffaella has done but if you need help, let me know.

You haven't?? Well you all need to see her Vital Records online page here:

Cognomi italiani

Fracking INCREDILE!!!

Cathy wrote:

I have many links for Cosenza records online. One is an official site for the comune of San Marco Argentano and is AWESOME!! Not only do they have extracts of all the records online, but they have so much more.
You would love this site Jim.
www.sanmarcoargentano.it/

I bet I will....*runs off to check it out*

Very Happy

#38: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:15 pm
    ----
Hi nuccia ........did you get the one I sent via the form on the surname database. Valente ....Brognaturo......Catanzaro now Vibo Valentia......Calabria

#39: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:12 pm
    ----
liviomoreno wrote:
nuccia wrote:
New Names added to the surname database this week:

Liciardi - Montalto Uffugo, Cosenza

If I recall well, it is Licciardi (2 c).
Thanks for catching that Livio! kiss

#40: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:05 am
    ----
Thanks Livio..I will check and fix it.

#41: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:04 am
    ----
nuccia wrote:

If I recall well, it is Licciardi (2 c).

#42: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:10 am
    ----

Brambitta - Pavia, Pavia Lombardia
Citino - Rogliano, Cosenza
Dragotto - Belmonte Mezzagno, Palermo
Filippo - Montalto Uffugo, Cosenza
Monti - San Giuseppe Jato, Palermo
Rovati - Pavia, Pavia Lombardia

#43: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:49 pm
    ----
JamesBianco wrote:

I plan on making a new page soon listing all towns I can find with records online (something like Rafaella has done).
Jim
I'm not sure what Raffaella has done but if you need help, let me know. I have many links for Cosenza records online. One is an official site for the comune of San Marco Argentano and is AWESOME!! Not only do they have extracts of all the records online, but they have so much more.
You would love this site Jim.
www.sanmarcoargentano.it/

#44: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:33 pm
    ----
charliemis wrote:

Hi James,

I have dealt with Laura (via email on the Communes of Italy) and she has always been very helpful and always friendly ---- I am surprised to hear your comments ---- maybe she was having a bad day -----

Hey there Smile You could be right, I don't know her very well. As I said, I admire her tremendously for what she has done with her Termini Database.

I wish more people would do what she's done. It isn't just the records online, it is a way to unite us all easily from all over the world, and discover new cousins! I have found dozens from my website.

Jim

#45: Re: SURNAME Database -- Please read!! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:14 pm
    ----
Nuccia, no big rush or big deal. But when you get a chance, can you please add Rovati and Brambilla to the database. They are both from Pavia, Pavia, Lombardia. Thanks.

-> About Us