Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Hobbies and pastimes!
-> General Discussion Groups

#31: Re: Hobbies and pastimes! Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:33 am
    ----
Wow, Mike! That is what I call a master craftsman! Nuccia: LOL...now what could you mean???? Wink

#32: Re: Hobbies and pastimes! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:41 am
    ----
BillieDeKid wrote:
Mike your work is unbelievable!! Looks like I have to get you and Gina both to my house for a make over!!

Now come on Billie... I'm going to invoke adminpower here and say "Get in the queue!"

Hey Mike - that is indeed real talent...

Ssh - I feel my green with envy face coming on again....

#33: Re: Hobbies and pastimes! Author: carnieLocation: Barnsley. South Yorks. PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:57 am
    ----
I started to blush, If I had more time now I maybe would do some other items. Hazel if you noticed, did alot of cross stich some of her work is on the mirror picture. My woodworking only started when I retired as a Nurse we could retire at 55yrs. I started making Forts & Castles for friends children at Christmas, at that time I could easily get Cowboys or Knights the plastic figures. Now they are so hard to get.

Nuccia I got insperation from "This old House with Steve & Norm" then Norms woodworking series, get your router back. A tip for you ladies if you don't know what to buy a male for his Birthday or Christmas you can never go wrong with Tools. In fact I would go as far to say " A way to a man's heart is not via his stomach it's a SHED".

Carole talked me though how to post things re Image Sack, I duly wrote it down, now Iv'e put the instructions somewhere safe (can I find it) So when it comes to computors I guess I'm SH1T. I know it's easy when you know how, Doing DIY Electrics, Plumbing, Bricklaying etc woodwork no problem, as a Nurse I used to suture, take bloods, medicines but can I get my head around this computor yet. My son plays those X Box PS2 games things I have to marvel how he does it. Maybe my granddaughter will show me.
Anyway thank you for all your kind comments. I Loved you guys kiss Mike.

#34: Re: Hobbies and pastimes! Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:00 am
    ----
Mike your work is just FANTASTIC It must take a lot of time and patience and talent to be able to turn out such beautiful pieces of work.
Emmy

#35: Re: Hobbies and pastimes! Author: carnieLocation: Barnsley. South Yorks. PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:05 pm
    ----
I think Liz has the talent Emmy, with all those great pieces of jewelery she makes and designs. As do you with your Art work to be able to create rather than copy something is in a different class.
I class myself as a good bodger lol but I enjoy giving others the articles I mostly make especially the ones for children. The Castles, Forts, and Dolls House have all found good homes. Very Happy

-> General Discussion Groups