Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Help with requesting an integral act
-> Translations

#1: Help with requesting an integral act Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:30 am
    ----
I already have an extract of my bisnonno's birth. I would like to get a copy of the integral act. Can someone help me with a sentence.

I already have a copy of the extract of my bisnonno's birth. I have enclosed a copy. Would it be possible to obtain a copy of the integral act so that I may learn more details about his family and his birth?

Thanks for anyone who would be kind enough to translate this for me!

#2: Re: Help with requesting an integral act Author: ItalysearcherLocation: Sora, Italy PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:06 pm
    ----
Use the regular letter provided by various websites but after 'copia integrale' put 'fotocopia' in brackets.

#3: Re: Help with requesting an integral act Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:30 pm
    ----
Poipu04 wrote:
I already have a copy of the extract of my bisnonno's birth. I have enclosed a copy. Would it be possible to obtain a copy of the integral act so that I may learn more details about his family and his birth?

Sono già in possesso di una copia dell'estratto di nascita di mio bisnonno. Ne allego una copia. E' possibile ottenere una copia (fotocopia) dell'atto integrale affinché io possa apprendere più dettagli circa la sua famiglia e le sue origini?

#4: Re: Help with requesting an integral act Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:22 pm
    ----
Thanks, Simy!

-> Translations