Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Emmy's found a photograph
-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop

#1: Emmy's found a photograph Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:15 am
    ----
Liz dont know if it will be possible to do anything with this one I found it while looking through some of my late sister's photographs.
This is my mum and dad with my brother and my two sisters- I hadnt been thought about at that time. The sister at the front of the picture was 17 years old when I was born!! Shocked (Would it be better if I emailed it to you?)
Be very grateful for any help
Lovexx
Emmy

#2: Re: Emmy's found a photograph Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:12 pm
    ----
Hi Emmy,

Believe it or not, it shouldn't be too hard to repair this picture...it is in better shape than a few others I've worked on Shocked

The size you posted is perfect, so I'll work with it and post the result sometime soon, ok.

kiss

Liz Cool

#3: Re: Emmy's found a photograph Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:35 pm
    ----
Okay miss Emmy, here its the better version of your picture kiss

Liz Cool

#4: Re: Emmy's found a photograph Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:54 pm
    ----
Liz that's wonderful!!

#5: Re: Emmy's found a photograph Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:22 am
    ----
Oh emmy is going to flip out when she see this Liz...its amazing! You are amazing. kiss

#6: Re: Emmy's found a photograph Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:38 pm
    ----
Liz I just dont know how I can thank you for that. Its just FANTASTIC.
You are a very talented lady with a very generous nature doing all this.
I've shed a few tears over this photograph.
THANK YOU SO MUCH kiss kiss kiss
Love and Hugs
Emmy

#7: Re: Emmy's found a photograph Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:47 pm
    ----
WOW Liz!!!! AMAZING!

#8: Re: Emmy's found a photograph Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:28 am
    ----
kiss

Emmy, you are very welcome Wink

I really enjoy helping and saving the precious pictures you all post. I just wish I had more time to fix them all!! Mr. Green

*whaps Cathy* Wink Thank you my friend *whap again*

Liz Cool

-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop