Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: A special thanks to Nuccia...
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: A special thanks to Nuccia... Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:41 pm
    ----
Yes, a very special thanks to our host Nuccia....

For helping me and making my Carini website Amazing!!!

The Carini Exchange

party

kiss

(Oh and a kiss to Cathy also, who has been right there with us and helped so much since the start)

I am on cloud 9 right now!!

#2: Re: A special thanks to Nuccia... Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:09 pm
    ----
You're welcome James..but we're not done yet! I am on a break for the moment but we can continue soon!

#3: Re: A special thanks to Nuccia... Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:28 am
    ----
Great job all!

#4: Re: A special thanks to Nuccia... Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:11 pm
    ----
Very well done site!

#5: Re: A special thanks to Nuccia... Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:35 pm
    ----
nuccia wrote:
You're welcome James..but we're not done yet! I am on a break for the moment but we can continue soon!

This from the heart! kiss

Nuccia has a problem.
and that problem's very plain.
There's never enough hours
in her day and that's a PAIN.

She tries so hard to spread herself
between everyone she knows...
then her other jobs get missed
and that at times sure shows.

She needs to learn to just say "NO
...hey folks give me a rest!"
'cos if she don't, then we will see
her never at her best!

So if like me - you have a 'site'
and it's not just quite ready,
park it up for just a mo'
and let her feet get steady!

Like I told her this morning...
He who burns candle at both ends - wilts in the middle!

#6: Re: A special thanks to Nuccia... Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:52 pm
    ----
James, It is beautiful! Thank you for the link!!!

#7: Re: A special thanks to Nuccia... Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:35 pm
    ----
Terrific work! Thank you James for linking my site.

Carole.....hear hear.

#8: Re: A special thanks to Nuccia... Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:27 pm
    ----
Well said Carole.

#9: Re: A special thanks to Nuccia... Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:07 pm
    ----
Perfactly put Carole, and Jim it looks great!

#10: Re: A special thanks to Nuccia... Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:44 pm
    ----
Great job Nuccia, u rock!!!!
Riccardo

-> General Discussion Groups