Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Update on Nuccia's health!
-> Announcements

#1: Update on Nuccia's health! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:38 pm
    ----
This is just to let you all know that Nuccia has been ordered by her doctor to rest for a while. She has clearly been suffering from exhaustion for some time, and over the last few days she has been feeling really weak and quite ill. This afternoon her doctor confirmed that in addition to her near total exhaustion she also has pneumonia, so rest is no longer an option but a necessity for her.

Having said all this, I'm sure that her love for this - her own "Gente di Mare" - will ensure that she will pop her head around the door occasionally (read - quite often) over the coming days. But it falls to us all to allow her to recuperate in peace as much as we can in the coming days.

I'm sure you will all join me in wishing her a really speedy recovery, and to tell her how much we will all miss her cheery face and voice for a few days!

#2: Re: Update on Nuccia's health! Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:47 pm
    ----
Get well soon, Nuccia. I had pneumonia a few years ago and it took nearly a month to recover.

#3: Re: Update on Nuccia's health! Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:47 pm
    ----
i hope she will get well soon
I will pray for her
kiss to Nuccia
Riccardo

#4: Re: Update on Nuccia's health! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:42 pm
    ----
My poor Nuccia! Crying or Very sad If I can be of some help let me know. In the meantime rest! kiss

#5: Re: Update on Nuccia's health! Author: MauroMagsLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:55 pm
    ----
Get some rest and Get Well Soon!

I'll be sending some positive vibes northward!

#6: Re: Update on Nuccia's health! Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:04 pm
    ----
Nuccia get some rest. And take care of yourself.

I will pray for you.

Love
Vincenza

#7: Re: Update on Nuccia's health! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:35 pm
    ----
Nuccia,

REST! And take care of yourself.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Baci kiss ed abbracci,
Biff

#8: Re: Update on Nuccia's health! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:52 pm
    ----
you already know how I feel
kiss

#9: Re: Update on Nuccia's health! Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:07 am
    ----
Get your rest and you're in my prayers kiss

#10: Re: Update on Nuccia's health! Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:14 am
    ----
Nuccia, Take care and rest! kiss kiss kiss

#11: Re: Update on Nuccia's health! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:36 am
    ----
Good morning Everyone!

Thank you all so much for your kind words. I guess I should have seen this coming, huh? You all warned me enough about it..especially Carole but I guess we humans aren't so smart sometimes.

Quite frankly, I am glad the decision to rest has been taken out of my hands since I don't listen too well to myself most days.

hide

#12: Re: Update on Nuccia's health! Author: LauraLocation: Italy - Liguria PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:02 am
    ----
ciao Nuccia......

riguardati, ti un mando un grande abbraccio....

Laura kiss

#13: Re: Update on Nuccia's health! Author: Tiger965Location: Melbourne ,Florida PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:43 am
    ----
Hi Nuccia, kiss Most definately please rest. I didn't know you weren't feeling well until I saw this post. ~ Rita

#14: Re: Update on Nuccia's health! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:18 pm
    ----
Quote::
By Nuccia: "Quite frankly, I am glad the decision to rest has been taken out of my hands since I don't listen too well to myself most days."

Man - ain't that the truth! Rolling Eyes

Harder than a hard boiled egg she is when it comes to resting!!!

#15: Re: Update on Nuccia's health! Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:21 pm
    ----
Nuccia, sei una testa dura calabrese
ahahaha
baci Riccardo

-> Announcements