Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Paris by night!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Paris by night! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:06 pm
    ----
I thought you might like to see this (I'm looking for one for Italy too - but no luck yet).

To view: Just open the link and use the lower horizontal scroll bar to see a 360° view of paris by night. Hope you find it interesting....

>PARIS BY NIGHT<

#2: Re: Paris by night! Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:54 pm
    ----
Thank you Carole That's just fascinating. Now I dont need to go in an aeroplane - I can always say I've had a tour of Paris in the evening and I wont be telling 'porkies'!! Wink
Emmy kiss

#3: Re: Paris by night! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:08 pm
    ----
Emmy wrote:
Thank you Carole That's just fascinating. Now I dont need to go in an aeroplane - I can always say I've had a tour of Paris in the evening and I wont be telling 'porkies'!! Wink
Emmy kiss

Yup, me too!

What a beautiful site. Thanks. kiss

#4: Re: Paris by night! Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:49 pm
    ----
That beauitful.

Thank you
Vincenza

#5: Re: Paris by night! Author: LauraLocation: Italy - Liguria PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:39 am
    ----
THANK YOU CAROL!!!! :-D

Me and my husband LOVE Paris......
We have been so lucky to be there many times and every time we discover new places to visit.....
It's a very fascinating city......
Thank you so much!
Laura

-> General Discussion Groups