Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Military records from State Archive in Naples
-> Announcements

#1: Military records from State Archive in Naples Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:12 am
    ----
Dear Friends,
this morning I called Naples State Archive

www.archiviodistatonap...t/asnaCMS/

and somebody told me that on March 18th finally there will be the opening day of Pizzofalcone building (archive building hosting military records of Naples area) after 3 years of restorations!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

party

So I guess from March 19th anyone can send request in order to get military records before 1898
I hope it helps
bye Riccardo kiss

Last edited by ricbru on Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Military records from State Archive in Naples Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:53 am
    ----
Thats great Riccardo...maybe I'll start writing my requests now! think think

kiss

#3: Re: Military records from State Archive in Naples Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:04 am
    ----
Nuccia, I didn't know you had ancestors from NAPLES area!!!!
bye Riccardo

#4: Re: Military records from State Archive in Naples Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:31 am
    ----
ricbru wrote:
Dear Friends,
this morning I called Naples State Archive

www.archiviodistatonap...t/asnaCMS/

and somebody told me that on March 18th finally there will be the opening day of Pizzofalcone building (archive building hosting military records of Naples area) after 3 years of restorations!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

party

So I guess from March 19th anyone can send request in order to get military records before 1898
I hope it helps
bye Riccardo kiss

Dear friends, after many delays finally Naples State Archive opened yesterday April 1st (it is not a joke, it is true) its doors to who wants to research for ancestor's military record and military draft card.
You can easily write to

Archivio di Stato Att. Dott.ssa Fittipaldi - Naples (Italy)
tel. 081/ 5638257.

(asna@beniculturali.it)

Mrs Fittipaldi is a very nice person, she told me on the phone that the records are not digitalized, so you can send a request if you have all the infos about ancestors, if you don't know your ancestor's place of birth, they are not going to research for you, and they will send you a negative answer. Of course the request must be written only in Italian
I hope it helps, bye Riccardo kiss

party

#5: Re: Military records from State Archive in Naples Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:23 am
    ----
Thank you Riccardo for keeping us updated and providing the address!

-> Announcements