Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: NEW Gente di Mare Toolbar!!!
-> Announcements

#1: NEW Gente di Mare Toolbar!!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:48 pm
    ----
If you scroll down this page you will find our very own, all new, toolbar on the left hand side bar.

It is free to download and use. You can customise it too and have a direct link to your e-mail arrivals - so when an e-mail arrives it will show you and give a little audio warning too. I have also added the weather icon, which will show you your local weather. For those of you who like music I've put on a little radio for you to tune into. Just click on the icons in the toolbar to customise them....

I've used one of these (from another site) for almost two years and I find it really useful. You can add such things (icons) as Paintshop, Word, a calculator etc

Do give it a try - I think you will enjoy it. And if a 'dork' like me can figure it out then all of you will find it easy!

Hope you like it!

#2: Re: NEW Gente di Mare Toolbar!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:59 am
    ----
WAY COOL!!

#3: Re: NEW Gente di Mare Toolbar!!! Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:49 am
    ----
I love it Carole, thanks for posting it.

#4: Re: NEW Gente di Mare Toolbar!!! Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:24 am
    ----
When I try to download the toolbar I can't. The navigation is cancelled when I try. What am I doing wrong?

lilbees

#5: Re: NEW Gente di Mare Toolbar!!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:45 am
    ----
'lilbees', I suspect that you have a firewall blocking it. Look on the top of the page and if there is a message that the download has been blocked - click on 'options' on that message and then 'accept' the download.

Your firewall is a safety device for you. The choice to accept programmes such as the toolbar rest with what you will, or will not allow...

I hope tis works - the toolbar is really useful!

-> Announcements