Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Another Carnie Convalescence Joke
-> Jokes & Riddles-Clean Jokes Only

#1: Another Carnie Convalescence Joke Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:07 pm
    ----
"What's a 710?"

A few days ago I was having some work done at my local garage. A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten.

We all looked at each other and another customer asked, 'What is a seven-hundred-ten?'

She replied, 'You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one..' She went on to say that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there.

The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car which had its hood up and asked 'Is there a 710 on this car?'

She pointed and said, 'Of course, its right there.'

If you're not sure what a 710 is

See attachment

img151.imageshack.us/i...dopsw0.png

Last edited by Carole on Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:46 am; edited 2 times in total

#2: Re: Another Carnie Convalescence Joke Author: LucaLocation: Terni - Italy PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:58 pm
    ----
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#3: Re: Another Carnie Convalescence Joke Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:24 pm
    ----
Carnie will love this! Too funny Carole Smile

#4: Re: Another Carnie Convalescence Joke Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:47 pm
    ----
Soooooo funny Carole!

#5: Re: Another Carnie Convalescence Joke Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:03 pm
    ----
That was good, Carole.

Very Happy

#6: Re: Another Carnie Convalescence Joke Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:46 am
    ----
lol lol lol

#7: Re: Another Carnie Convalescence Joke Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:47 pm
    ----
Gosh, she was right, "710" alright. Something one of my daughters would do.

lilbees

#8: Re: Another Carnie Convalescence Joke Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:03 pm
    ----
What?! I've seen that - it's not called 710?!! Shocked

Just kidding! Razz

-> Jokes & Riddles-Clean Jokes Only