Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: butter of peanuts
-> General Discussion Groups

#46: Re: butter of peanuts Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
    ----
Those two breads are like me! I am half napolitano and half sicilian. I have eaten bread that look like both. The napolitano bread that I have had in the usa is round...and the sicilian bread looks the same..but not as yellow.

I have to admit..I like the seeded one, better. Its probably because, my father was the sicilian, so my mother bought what he liked and cooked like his mother...my grandma..which was my only grandparent.

#47: Re: butter of peanuts Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
    ----
Eleven wrote:
You dont like bacon, Ric?

I worked in pharmacy once as assistant to the pharmacist..who was an orthodox Jew. They dont eat pork. This man went out to eat, alot and said of all the things they arent allowed to eat, he would love to eat bacon. He said, he loves how it smells, but he never tasted it.

I am glad I dont have to be restricted from bacon..I love it. My daughter is a vegetarian. She recently (past couple of years) began to eat turkey and chicken (only if you cook it to death), because her doctor told her she needed the protein, when she was pregnant. She also doesnt care for bacon.

Eleven,
I said i dont' like FRIED BACON, beside that I eat and like everything
ciao Riccardo Very Happy

-> General Discussion Groups