Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Easter wishes!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Easter wishes! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:25 am
    ----
Just click on the link below, then be patient - wait for the Easter story to unfold and be told before your eyes - and most of all ....ENJOY!!!

>HAPPY EASTER!<

#2: Re: Easter wishes! Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:14 am
    ----
HAAPY EASTER TO ALL OF YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILIES
KISSES AND HUGS
RICCARDO

#3: Re: Easter wishes! Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:14 am
    ----
Happy Easter!

#4: Re: Easter wishes! Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:21 am
    ----
Happy Easter Everyone!!!!

Vincenza

#5: Re: Easter wishes! Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:34 pm
    ----
Carole that was too cute!!! Happy Easter to all!

#6: Re: Easter wishes! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:06 pm
    ----
Carole,

Well, I've had egg on my face before but that was too cute!!

Happy Easter to all the Gente Family.

Baci ed abbracci kiss
Biff

#7: Re: Easter wishes! Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:11 pm
    ----
Happy Easter to everyone in the Gente family!

#8: Re: Easter wishes! Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:09 pm
    ----
Happy Easter everyone!

#9: Re: Easter wishes! Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:21 pm
    ----
Happy Easter! We already started early eating our pizza rustica, or as Biff would say, heart attack in a crust.

#10: Re: Easter wishes! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:32 pm
    ----
Happy Easter everyone!!!

#11: Re: Easter wishes! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:31 pm
    ----
Late as usual, but just wanted to wish everyone a great Easter or whatever is left of it where you are!

Love you all!

#12: Re: Easter wishes! Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:41 pm
    ----
I'm late too Gina but I hope you all had a very Happy Easter and that you all had lots of lovely chocolate easter eggs.
kiss kiss kiss

That was a fantastic chicken Carole !
Emmy

-> General Discussion Groups