Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Siamo Famosi!
-> Announcements

#1: Siamo Famosi! Author: LucaLocation: Terni - Italy PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:42 am
    ----
"Someone" in the world talks about us Wink

Luca

#2: Re: Siamo Famosi! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:17 am
    ----
WOW - our five minutes of fame....:oops: Embarassed

But let's hope it produces more than that for "Gente di Mare" which is a world class site after all!

Thank you Tom kiss

#3: Re: Siamo Famosi! Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:17 am
    ----
Thank you for posting the link Luca. It's beautiful.

#4: Re: Siamo Famosi! Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:38 am
    ----
Tom, those were beautiful words. Your journey has been very emotional for all of us because, as fellow descendants of Italian immigrants, your story is our story, only the names and faces are different.

#5: Re: Siamo Famosi! Author: LucaLocation: Terni - Italy PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:43 am
    ----
Carole wrote:

"Gente di Mare" which is a world class site after all!

Bien sure! Shocked Ops: of course Very Happy

Luca

#6: Re: Siamo Famosi! Author: tjbrnLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:49 am
    ----
Luca,
I hope the title is correct. One day I might actually be able to read Italian; however, the dab of French that I once knew refuses to let the Italian "R" rrrrrrrring through and so speaking is altogether another matter!

#7: Re: Siamo Famosi! Author: LucaLocation: Terni - Italy PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:40 pm
    ----
So:
"Someone" in the world writes about us Mr. Green

Meglio?

Luca

#8: Re: Siamo Famosi! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:00 pm
    ----
Thank you Tom for mentioning us in your blog. I am so happy you were able to find the help you needed through the wonderful people here. We are so thankful to have all of you!

-> Announcements