Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: My Grandmother
-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop

#1: My Grandmother Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:37 pm
    ----
Hopefully someone can do something with this photo of my grandmother and her mother. The quality is perfect with the exception of the cracks. Is there a way to fix it? I so love this photo, it was in perfect condition until my grandmother tried to remove it to give it to me. I was about 19 at the time and she's gone now, she was in her late 70's at the time, her hands were not so sturdy and it was kind of stuck to the backing.

She was my biological grandmother, I had just met her. This is a very special photo. Wasn't she adorable?

I scanned it in very high quality because I think that is important in order to restore.

Thanks!

Jim

My grandmother aged about 6

#2: Re: My Grandmother Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:10 pm
    ----
Well here are two versions of my very quick attempts..(Notice I try and stick with the easy pics)

img379.imageshack.us/i...ge1uu1.jpg

img505.imageshack.us/i...ge2ni4.jpg

#3: Re: My Grandmother Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:26 pm
    ----
WOW! Thank you sooo much! That first one is my favorite, it looks JUST as the photo did when I first saw it in my grandmother's album

kiss

-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop