Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Confused, Need translation please
-> Translations

#16: Re: Confused, Need translation please Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:03 pm
    ----
I have written requesting records for other Rescigno's that were living in Gabes, Tunisia but when married the record indicates Castellammare di Stabia of origination. Not sure if really connected with my family but again waiting for some kind of reply. I also found another Rescigno in Gabes when married listed the Carlentini, Siracusa, Sicily as his place of origination. Again, I have written requesting records.

Again, I think I have written many, many places. But now after 3 or 4 months and in some cases 6 months I am beginning to receive some of the requested information. But, at this point, nothing from Sicily as yet. If I run the surname Rescigno in these areas I do not get any listings. I keep going back and trying other places as well. I also continue to search many areas for Catalano as well.

lilbees

Last edited by lilbees on Sun May 04, 2008 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

#17: Re: Confused, Need translation please Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:05 pm
    ----
I forgot to add, Angela Catalano is my primary search at this point. Even though I have written regarding the Rescigno's I have also sent letters to Castellammare di Stabia trying to find any records for Angela.

lilbees

-> Translations