Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: You Tube Videos
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: You Tube Videos Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:49 pm
    ----
There are a couple of You Tube Videos I would like to post on my website. They provide the codes on You Tube to imbed. Does this mean I do know need the owners permission? Here are the videos:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv_TBApBtpE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyG692RDAAc

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTqlXYh2raA

#2: Re: You Tube Videos Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:08 pm
    ----
It is my understanding that You Tube videos are free to download by anyone.

They all provide links for 'embedding' and if you want to make that even more fancy just click on the blue Customise right next to the 'embed' code...

I noticed >THIS< video when I was watching the Placido Domingo one that you posted - it is Adriano Celentano, one of the most famous singer songwriters that Italy has... He's getting on a bit now - but I love his gruff voice and the fact that he is Milanese - despite this song about Montalto Uffugo!!!

#3: Re: You Tube Videos Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:35 pm
    ----
I saw that video but of course I did not understand much. I though he was from Montalto Uffugo. Thanks Carole. kiss

#4: Re: You Tube Videos Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:48 am
    ----
Carole wrote:

I noticed >THIS< video when I was watching the Placido Domingo one that you posted - it is Adriano Celentano, one of the most famous singer songwriters that Italy has... He's getting on a bit now - but I love his gruff voice and the fact that he is Milanese - despite this song about Montalto Uffugo!!!

Carole (and Cathy) the video title is "Imitazione Adriano Celentano Cosenza Montalto Uffugo". Imitazione=imitation.
The guy who posted the video is Paolo1986, an imitator (impersonator) from Montalto Uffugo. There are many other videos posted by him...

No banana dance Crying or Very sad

#5: Re: You Tube Videos Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:57 am
    ----
liviomoreno wrote:
Carole wrote:

Carole (and Cathy) the video title is "Imitazione Adriano Celentano Cosenza Montalto Uffugo". Imitazione=imitation.
The guy who posted the video is Paolo1986, an imitator (impersonator) from Montalto Uffugo. There are many other videos posted by him...

No banana dance Crying or Very sad

Thanks for that Livio... I didn't realise it was an 'imitator'. Tell you what though - he is very good!

Oh and thank you SO MUCH for tranquilising those (darned) banana's.... You're a real sweetie! kiss kiss kiss

-> General Discussion Groups