Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Ruggieros
-> About Us

#1: Ruggieros Author: britolaLocation: New Jersey, USA PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:27 am
    ----
Hello board:

Looking for help with any help with a Ruggiero family from Moio della Civitella, Campania, Salerno.

My MGG, Antonio Terranova married a Carmela Ruggiero (from Moio), in August of 1910 in Jersey City NJ. I know she came to this country on the Lazio on 19 Mar 1909, and was travelling to see her brother, Carmine located at 23 Wallis Ave, Jersey City. Her father's name was Giuseppe. I already have a 1910 census listing for her (misspelled Camelo Teronyo!) and living with them was a Carmina Regiaro (again I question the spelling). I've found several different Ruggiero's all along Walis Ave in Jersey City, but can't connect the dots. I'd really like to build this branch of my tree if I can.

All I knew about her when I started was that she was a blonde woman in a picture with no last name.
Can anyone help with possible family members?

Thanks!

#2: Re: Ruggieros Author: britolaLocation: New Jersey, USA PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:28 am
    ----
Oops - one amendment - they married in August 1909.
Sorry.

#3: Re: Ruggieros Author: lotus45tiyeLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:13 pm
    ----
Hello Barb; figured you would check this site before calling me. I have a copy of Carmela ruggiero's death certificate. Born Feb 16, 1888, died July 18, 1910. Father Giuseppe, mother's name is hard to read. Call me. Also found DC for baby Sebastian Terranova and Rosa Terranova, medical info intact!

-> About Us