Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Translate please..
-> Translations

#1: Translate please.. Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:09 am
    ----
I received this e-mail today. Can someone tell what it says>

Thanks

Ti segnalo il sito nonsoloCAP perché potrebbe esserti utile

NonsoloCAP.it fornisce un servizio gratuito di consultazione e ricerca dei Codici di Avviamento Postale (CAP), prefissi, codici catastali ed altre informazioni geografiche e demografiche di tutti i Comuni Italiani e delle loro maggiori Frazioni.

URL: www.nonsolocap.it/

E' da segnalare, inoltre, il servizio di utilità del Calcolo del Codice Fiscale e della sua funzionalità inversa, cioè dato un codice fiscale di una persona fisica se ne può effettuare il Controllo Formale di Correttezza.

URL: www.nonsolocap.it/codice-fiscale/

#2: Re: Translate please.. Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:39 pm
    ----
Vincenza wrote:
I received this e-mail today. Can someone tell what it says>

Thanks

Ti segnalo il sito nonsoloCAP perché potrebbe esserti utile

NonsoloCAP.it fornisce un servizio gratuito di consultazione e ricerca dei Codici di Avviamento Postale (CAP), prefissi, codici catastali ed altre informazioni geografiche e demografiche di tutti i Comuni Italiani e delle loro maggiori Frazioni.

E' da segnalare, inoltre, il servizio di utilità del Calcolo del Codice Fiscale e della sua funzionalità inversa, cioè dato un codice fiscale di una persona fisica se ne può effettuare il Controllo Formale di Correttezza.

Translation:
NonsoloCAP.it provides a free consultation service and research of Postal Codes (CAP/ZIP)), prefixes, cadastral codes and other geographical and demographic (population) information for all the Comunes in Italy and their major outlying administrative divisions.

It should, in addition, be noted the usefulness of the Calculation of the Fiscal Code and it's inverse functionality, that is - given a person's fiscal code you can effectively access the Formal Control of it's Exactness.

BTW Vincenza... did you ever get any replies from the three comunes that I posted your requests to in late February with stamps enclosed for their replies?

#3: Re: Translate please.. Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:43 pm
    ----
Hi, Carole,

Hope all is well. Thanks for the translation.

I only received a reply from Terrasini,

Thanks for asking. I think they just like taking their time.

Vincneza

#4: Re: Translate please.. Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:45 pm
    ----
I'm pointing out the site nonsoloCAP that could be helpful. NonsoloCAP provides a non charge service to consult and research CAP [the equivalent of the zip code], land register codes and other geographic and demographic info for all the Italain Comuni and their major hamlets.

In addition you have the capability to calculate the fiscal code or to verify its validity.

URL: www.nonsolocap.it/codice-fiscale

#5: Re: Translate please.. Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:49 pm
    ----
Thanks

Vincenza

-> Translations