Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Riccardo goes in vacation in Sicily
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Riccardo goes in vacation in Sicily Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:34 pm
    ----
Dear friends,
how are you?
I'm fine.
I'm sorry I was not able to attend to Gente lately.
I have been very busy with work and family things.
But trust me, you all are in my prayers, every single nite before I go to sleep.
I just want to say goodbye, saturday 5th july I go to Trapani, Sicily for summer vacation, I will hug my parents and sister after 5 months.
I'll be back at the end of July.
Kisses and hugs to all of you
Regards
Riccardo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

#2: Re: Riccardo goes in vacation in Sicily Author: tjbrnLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:39 pm
    ----
Enjoy yourself Riccardo! Trapani, what a coincidence! One of the surnames I am researching, Inzerillo is from Trapani.

#3: Re: Riccardo goes in vacation in Sicily Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:26 pm
    ----
Have a great time Riccardo! Wish I was going too!

#4: Re: Riccardo goes in vacation in Sicily Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:33 pm
    ----
tjbrn wrote:
Enjoy yourself Riccardo! Trapani, what a coincidence! One of the surnames I am researching, Inzerillo is from Trapani.
I will also attend archive, do u need anything?
bye Riccardo

#5: Re: Riccardo goes in vacation in Sicily Author: tjbrnLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:30 pm
    ----
Thanks, Riccardo!
My great aunt Leonarda Inzerillo was born 21 Mar 1889 in Trapani. Her parents were Giacomo Inzerillo and Anna Grillo. Leonarda came to the US in 1920 and married Stefano Laspada who was from San Filippo del Mela, Messina. That is all I know about the Inzerillo's.

#6: Re: Riccardo goes in vacation in Sicily Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:36 pm
    ----
do u need her birth record?
this record is not at Trapani state archive, but it can be found at Trapani civil record office
if you need it, tell me, I have a friend who can probably help me to get it
bye Riccardo

#7: Re: Riccardo goes in vacation in Sicily Author: tjbrnLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:32 pm
    ----
Thanks! That would be great.

#8: Re: Riccardo goes in vacation in Sicily Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:35 pm
    ----
ok, now i send him an email, and hopefully he will get the photocopy for u.
He has friends in that office, so probably he will do it
let's see what happens
I keep you updated
bye Riccardo

#9: Re: Riccardo goes in vacation in Sicily Author: Cathy PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:54 pm
    ----
Have fun in Trapani Riccardo!!

#10: Re: Riccardo goes in vacation in Sicily Author: johnlabarberaLocation: Katy Texas USA PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:22 am
    ----
good wine from there! wish i was back there...have fun

#11: Re: Riccardo goes in vacation in Sicily Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:35 am
    ----
Riccardo, I envy your vacation. Sounds wonderful to have a meaningful visit with your family. Enjoy!

lilbees

#12: Re: Riccardo goes in vacation in Sicily Author: tjbrnLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:00 pm
    ----
Riccardo, I thought this might be of interest. I have managed to find a couple of photographs for Leonarda Inzerillo, the person whose records you found for me in Trapani. The photos are still in frames in my cousin's house so these are digital photos I took of them. It's hard to avoid reflections but the photographs themselves are rather large and my cousin didn't want to risk removing them from the picture frames. Anyway, it is always interesting to add a face to a name.

#13: Re: Riccardo goes in vacation in Sicily Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:02 pm
    ----
Have a great visit with your family and get some rest. I know you keep long hours.

lilbees

#14: Re: Riccardo goes in vacation in Sicily Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:15 pm
    ----
Thank you for sharing the pictures, I have really appreciated it. I will show them to my friend Rosario, who gave me the birth and marriage record about her
bye Riccardo

p.s. Lilbees, I was in Trapani during all july 2008

-> General Discussion Groups