Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Happy Birthday "Gente"
-> Announcements

#1: Happy Birthday "Gente" Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:21 am
    ----
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
"GENTE di MARE"

1 YEAR OLD TODAY!

AND A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR 223 MEMBERS FOR BEING HERE WITH US... kiss

Nuccia and Carole

#2: Re: Happy Birthday "Gente" Author: AetherLocation: Americas, Italy PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:47 am
    ----
Happy Birthday Gente!

And

Happy Brithday to me too!

Sophia Wink

#3: Re: Happy Birthday "Gente" Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:28 am
    ----
Happy Birthday Sophia!

It's hard to believe that it's been only a year here at Gente! Thinking back on all the information passed along, and all the lasting friendships formed in the past year it really amazing! Thank you Nuccia and Carole, for all of your hard work, love, and dedication to the site and family. I am glad to say I'm a member of the Gente family, and will be for a very long time.

Love and Birthday Wishes to the best genealogy site bar none Gente Di Mare!!!

Mike

#4: Re: Happy Birthday "Gente" Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:18 am
    ----
Happy Brithday Sophia!!! I hope you have something fun planned.

It is hard to beleive its been a year. Well done ladies. Thank you! kiss

#5: Re: Happy Birthday "Gente" Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:51 am
    ----
Happy birthday

#6: Re: Happy Birthday "Gente" Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:27 am
    ----
Wow,

It's hard to believe how quickly a year has passed!

A sincere thanks to Nuccia and Carole for their dedication and efforts.

Baci ed abbracci,
Biff

#7: Re: Happy Birthday "Gente" Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:30 am
    ----
Happy Birthday GENTE!!!!

I'm with Mike, it seems like so much longer than a year!

#8: Re: Happy Birthday "Gente" Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:32 pm
    ----
Better late than never....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENTE!! Marvelous job girls!

#9: Re: Happy Birthday "Gente" Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:36 pm
    ----
Happy Birthday and congratulations to Nuccia and Carole for a job well done!

#10: Re: Happy Birthday "Gente" Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:13 pm
    ----
Cant believe its a year already

Congratulations on a job well done

Love and Hugs
Emmy xx

#11: Re: Happy Birthday "Gente" Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:29 am
    ----
Congratulations

Nuccia and Carole

Job well done

Thanks,

Vincenza

#12: Re: Happy Birthday "Gente" Author: rfornalLocation: Columbus, Ohio PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:55 pm
    ----
Awesome guys ... excellent work!

-> Announcements