Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Intro
-> About Us

#1: Intro Author: FerrandinaLocation: Northern California PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:36 pm
    ----
My name is Michele Ferrantino Hill. My grandparents came from Pomarico, MA (Basilicata) during the mass emigration.
I've been doing my genealogy (off and on) for the past 20 years or so, and have been trying to teach the younger generation the 'flavor' of being descended from the Mezzogiorno.

Any help I can give, or receive will be happily given/accepted.

#2: Re: Intro Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:55 pm
    ----
Hi Michele and welcome to Gente!!

Can you tell us what you might need help with in your search. There are alot of great people here ready to help out. Just let us know what you need.

And again..........welcome aboard!

Very Happy Elizabeth

#3: Re: Intro Author: stevenspringerLocation: Port Jefferson Station, NY PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:30 pm
    ----
welcome Smile my family came from Grassano(matera) basilicata

#4: Re: Intro Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:49 pm
    ----
Welcome to Gente!! Very Happy

#5: Re: Intro Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:52 pm
    ----
Hi Michele,

Welcome to the group..its nice to have you here. Smile

Help is always needed and appreciated so we would be grateful for whatever you can offer.

#6: Re: Intro Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:56 pm
    ----
Welcome Michele, I'm sure you'll find much to interest you here and many new friends.

"Gente" is a friendly site and we all try and help anyone who needs it. So your offer is indeed very welcome. I look forward to reading your posts!

-> About Us