Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Heavy Metal Monk
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Heavy Metal Monk Author: tjbrnLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:25 am
    ----
Just when you think you've seen everything.....

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/eu...513571.stm

#2: Re: Heavy Metal Monk Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:19 am
    ----
Outstanding!!

#3: Re: Heavy Metal Monk Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:20 am
    ----
Very Happy

I think that is amazing actually. I get so frustrated when some older people refuse to open themselves up to certain types of music because its "too loud" or "lyrically offensive".

He was drawn to the power of the Music (and Metallica is classically the idol of most guitar players because of their fantastic talent) Actually two of the ringtones on my cellphone are Metallica!!

Good for him! And Thanks so much Tom for sharing this.

Last edited by JamesBianco on Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4: Re: Heavy Metal Monk Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:50 am
    ----
Now that was funny!! Very Happy

#5: Re: Heavy Metal Monk Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:35 pm
    ----
How cool is that? Thanks Tom..gotta love it! Smile

#6: Re: Heavy Metal Monk Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:07 pm
    ----
Rock On, Fratello Metallo!!
party
Wonder if he ever got an invite to Mother Angelica's show? Shocked

Biff

#7: Re: Heavy Metal Monk Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:49 pm
    ----
Biff - you're right....

ROCK ON FRATELLO CESARE - WAY TO GO!!!

Pity though that you didn't like 'trance' as a music genre too (more 'my' cup of tea....) hide

-> General Discussion Groups