Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Riccardo came back!!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Riccardo came back!! Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:53 am
    ----
Hello friends,
how are you?
I hope you are all fine
I just came back yesterday from Sicily.
I relaxed a lot, went to the beach and got tan, and for sure gained weight, eating a lot of fish food.
I also did some genealogy researches, found a couple of interesting informations about my genealogy.
kisses and hugs for now
bye Riccardo kiss

#2: Re: Riccardo came back!! Author: stevenspringerLocation: Port Jefferson Station, NY PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:59 am
    ----
welcome back riccardo, sounds like you had fun

#3: Re: Riccardo came back!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:16 pm
    ----
Hi Riccardo!

Its so nice to have you back. Glad you had a good time and that you managed to relax. But..we MISSED you...

Hugs and Welcome Back! kiss

#4: Re: Riccardo came back!! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:10 pm
    ----
Welcome back, Riccardo Very Happy !

Biff

#5: Re: Riccardo came back!! Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:12 pm
    ----
Glad you're back!!

#6: Re: Riccardo came back!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:56 pm
    ----
Mr. Green Woo hoo! Welcome back Riccardo! Very Happy

#7: Re: Riccardo came back!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:10 pm
    ----
Hope you had a great holiday Riccardo. Did you get a good suntan?

Just imagine, all that sun, sea, sand, good food and wine.... aaah - what else can a person want in life?

#8: Re: Riccardo came back!! Author: carnieLocation: Barnsley. South Yorks. PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:30 pm
    ----
Nice to see you back Riccardo, it sounds as if you had a great time.
Regards.
Mike. Razz

#9: Re: Riccardo came back!! Author: charliemisLocation: Philadelphia PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:26 pm
    ----
Welcome back Riccardo ----- where did you visit in Sicilia? My Mom's step-father was born in Sciacca and my wife's family is from Spadafora, MS.

My daughter has been to Taormina (she said it is one of the most beautiful places she has ever visited) as well as to Agrigento e Siracusa).

I have been to Italy many times but not to Sicilia yet and now my Italian cousins only want me to visit with them in Puglia and Calabria. Maybe some day I will make it there as well.

#10: Re: Riccardo came back!! Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:16 am
    ----
welcome back Riccardo Very Happy

-> General Discussion Groups