Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Need Help Writing a Letter for a birth record
-> Translations

#1: Need Help Writing a Letter for a birth record Author: Sicily PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:51 pm
    ----
Can someone help me compose a letter to the commune of Valledolmo. I have been trying to obtain a birth record of my GGF and have been unsuccessful so far.

I wrote to them almost 1 year ago and received a letter stating they could not find anything. I was finally able to obtain the microfilm from the FHC and found a record that I believe could be him. So I want to write to the commune and request they send me the birth record that I found on the microfilm; so I can see if it is my GGF.

My GGF was Calogero Conti born around February 18, 1884 in Valledolmo to Salvatore Conti and Maria Ozaria Infantino. I have a copy of the microfilm record that I will send them also.

Thank you for any help you can give me in composing this letter.

#2: Re: Need Help Writing a Letter for a birth record Author: LucaLocation: Terni - Italy PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:11 am
    ----
Al Signor Sindaco del
Comune di Valledolmo
Via Chiavetta, 1
90029 Valledolmo (Pa)

e p.c.
Ufficiale dello Stato Civile
Via ....?
92029 Valledolmo (Pa)

Oggetto: richiesta copia integrale certificato di nascita.

La prego di volermi inviare (HOW? by e-mail or ordinary mail? If ordinary you must insert in your request a post-free letter with your address and possibly a copy of your identity card) la copia integrale del certificato di nascita di Calogero Conti, figlio di Salvatore, nato probabilmente il 18 Febbraio 1884 a Valledolmo.
Se, a differenza di quanto mi risulta da altri documenti, la data non dovesse essere quella indicata, vi prego di controllare tramite gli indici decennali la presenza di tale nascita nell'arco temporale 1880-1890.
Sicuro di un vostro riscontro, porgo cordiali saluti.

Your Signature

-> Translations