Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Translation, please.
-> Translations

#1: Translation, please. Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:55 pm
    ----
Can someone please translate this for me..
Vincenza

#2: Re: Translation, please. Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:56 pm
    ----
OOpppss, sorry to large, not sure how to make it smaller.

Vincenza

#3: Re: Translation, please. Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:16 pm
    ----
All our translator must be a vacation. Hope someone can translate this for me.

Vincenza

#4: Re: Translation, please. Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:03 pm
    ----
There you go Vincenza.
Sorry, I've been up to my eyes in it these last few days trying to get 'my' web site back on track, and the others are on holiday I think!!!

Object: Transmission of certificates

We send, attached, the integral copy of the marriage act pertaining to Pellerito Vincenzo and Valenti Grazia.
We advise, in addition, that it is not possible to issue the other copies you requested because the registers of the marriage acts begin from 1890, we therefore ask you to turn to the historical Archives held in the Comune Library.

#5: Re: Translation, please. Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:23 pm
    ----
Carole wrote:
in addition, that it is not possible to issue the other copies you requested because the registers of the marriage acts begin from 1890, we therefore ask you to turn to the historical Archives held in the Comune Library.

Thanks for translating. So this is when I request from Archivio,
Can I use the same letter that I used for the Comune of Terrsaini. just send it to

Archivio di Stato
Provincia di Palermo
Via Vittorio Emanuele 31
90100 Palermo, Italia

Is that the right address that I did to send it to?

Vincenza

#6: Re: Translation, please. Author: LucaLocation: Terni - Italy PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:19 pm
    ----
Vincenza wrote:
...Can I use the same letter that I used for the Comune of Terrsaini
[I think it's possible, but to be sure I should read the letter]

Archivio di Stato
Provincia di Palermo
Via Vittorio Emanuele 31
90100 Palermo, Italia: Is that the right address that I did to send it to?
Confused This is the site for the Archivio di Stato di Palermo: www.archiviopa.it/pagina.php?id=24
and this is the address:

Archivio di Stato di Palermo
Vicolo della salvezza, 3
90133 Palermo

But I think you should write to:
Archivio Storico Comunale
Via Maqueda 157
90100 Palermo

Ciao
Luca

#7: Re: Translation, please. Author: LucaLocation: Terni - Italy PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:46 pm
    ----
To be exact, in the letter you received it's said of a Library so I'm not sure of the address I gave you; Crying or Very sad
it could be:

Biblioteca Comunale
Piazza Casa Professa, 1
90100 Palermo

But I don't know where those registers could be stored (if in the Archivio Comunale or in the Biblioteca Comunale). Sorry.

Luca

-> Translations