Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: From Legacy
-> Resource Pages

#1: From Legacy Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:43 pm
    ----
Hope you can view this link..

legacynews.typepad.com...he-le.html

#2: Re: From Legacy/Finding Italian roots Author: charliemisLocation: Philadelphia PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:13 pm
    ----
Has anyone purchased the new book on Italian Genealogical research or an earlier edition? if so, is it intended for someone just starting out, or can it assist someone who has spent some time already and is well into the research? Thanks for any feedback

#3: Re: From Legacy Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:16 am
    ----
I think these books are for people starting out. I am sure it has lots of info, but probably nothing that we cant get somewhere online, or from each other.

Just my opinion.

#4: Re: From Legacy Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:21 am
    ----
I have two books that I own and have read..both of which I have found helpful. While they are best for the beginner I think theres always something we take take away from them. I like the various explanations it gives of the records and list of professions.

Of course, you're right..alot of it we can give each other or find online. I just happen to LOVE books.

#5: Re: From Legacy Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:41 am
    ----
If you are at the LDS Library books for reference are great since you don't have access to the internet from there (at least at the center I am near).

So books are great.

I don't always remember what I should know or not locate notes I have taken somewhere.

lilbees

-> Resource Pages