Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Palazzolo/Randazzo
-> Where do I begin?

#1: Palazzolo/Randazzo Author: pearl PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:17 am
    ----
I'm looking for any information concerning my great, great, great grandparents. I'm stuck.

Domenico Palazzolo (b. 1875 d.1981) & his wife
Catarina Randazzo (b. 1887)

They were married in Terrasini, Italy on 3 Nov 1901.

They had one son that I know of. His name is Sebastiano Palazzolo. b 4 June 1883. d. 20 March 1935 in St. Louis, MO. He married Rose Viviano 3 Nov. 1901 in Terrasini, Italy.

I'd love to find out who their parents are. This is where I'm stuck in the tree.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Sarah

#2: Re: Palazzolo/Randazzo Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:53 am
    ----
Hello,
you need to contact (only in italian) Terrasini civil record office to get Domenico and Caterina birth record

Comune
Ufficio di Stato civile
Via Papa Giovanni XXIII n. 59
90049 Terrasini (PA)

For Terrasini marriage record after 1890 you contact

Spett.le Archivio Storico
c/o Bibilioteca Comunale "C. Catalfio"
Via Benedetto Saputo (Palazzo Cataldi)
90049 Terrasini (PA)
Italy

Here there are all Terrasini civil record microfilm

www.familysearch.org/e...errasini++

nati is birth, matrimonio is marriage, morti is death

You can also contact Vincenza, she also has records from Terrasini

I hope it helps
bye Riccardo

#3: Re: Palazzolo/Randazzo Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:27 am
    ----
The Terrasini church records have been copied and extracted by Vincenza and Angelina from the 1700's to the early 1900's. Eyetalgal (Angelina) can help you if you post a message on this forum:

Carini Exchange Forum

#4: Re: Palazzolo/Randazzo Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:03 am
    ----
Our records show this family is from Balestrate. Maybe you need to write the Comune di Balestrate.

Sorry I wish I could of help more.

Vincenza

#5: Re: Palazzolo/Randazzo Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:10 am
    ----
Vincenza,

Perhaps you can post any information that you might have? Have you extracted the record? It would help Sarah more.

#6: Re: Palazzolo/Randazzo Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:41 pm
    ----
After talking to Angelina. She told me that she has already e-mailed her the records that we have available.

Vincenza

-> Where do I begin?