Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Declarations and Petitions from PA
-> Non-Italian Genealogy

#31: Re: Declarations and Petitions from PA Author: lotus45tiyeLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:02 pm
    ----
Hello everyone, I have not posted in a while as I have been very busy with new relatives, who found us through this wonderful site!

I posted here on Gente in October 08 looking for documents on my husband's Great Grandfather Karl Kabbel. This post has brought me to a plethora of information and relatives! We have made so many connections with relatives in Germany and the US that it has my head spinning. I have been very busy trying to keep all the documents and pictures in order. I even received a telephone last Saturday from a cousin in Germany. This new info lead me to contacts on our Grandmother Hazel Sammis's family in Huntington, Long Island, going back to the 1600's! Good God they may have been Patriots! We had no idea the Sammis family had such history.

This has been an amazing year and I have this site to thank for the progress! kiss

Ladies and gentlemen, no matter how small or insignificant your information is, Italian or not, post it here! Carol

#32: Re: Declarations and Petitions from PA Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:08 pm
    ----
Oh Carol!

That's wonderful! I am so happy for you and just as happy that we were able to help!

Thank you for coming back and letting us know and keep us posted. We love hearing success stories! kiss

-> Non-Italian Genealogy