Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Debono.club baptism lists expanded
-> Resource Pages

#1: Debono.club baptism lists expanded Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:07 am
    ----
Just an F.Y.I., since I use this site for many of my family, and the frustration of waiting for more indexed listings, I am happy to say their alphabetical search list for baptisms has been expanded through "Z". Although I am needing "V" to be active that is the only one not working at this time. I am sure it will be active soon.

Below is their site address

debono.club.fr/mariage...tingb.html

lilbees

#2: Re: Debono.club baptism lists expanded Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:59 am
    ----
Thanks lilbees,

I am going to move this to the resources board, ok?

#3: Re: Debono.club baptism lists expanded Author: MauroMagsLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:10 am
    ----
Are there any resources regarding burials in Libya (Cyrenia) My GG was buried there in the 1930s in Derna? i believe. I wonder if the cemetery even still exists

#4: Re: Debono.club baptism lists expanded Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:45 am
    ----
Nuccia, after I posted this I then thought it should be under the Resoruce Pages.

Sorry.

lilbees

#5: Re: Debono.club baptism lists expanded Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:48 am
    ----
Mauromag, you may want to check the net to see if there are any listings for Libya. My lead on the debonoclub was from Suanj on the IG forum. You may want to post a message in both the IG and Gente forums to see if you can get some information.

I have had other successes in finding things and/or sites that may be good resources for me.

Give it a try.

lilbees

-> Resource Pages