Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: census is making me cuckoo, I wrote my own ad
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: census is making me cuckoo, I wrote my own ad Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:40 pm
    ----
Help wanted, census taker. Good pay and benefits.

Illegible writing a must...spelling does not count.

Must be able to write over an entry 3-4 times.

Must be able to write when pen is out of ink.

Must be a able to invent abbreviations like mch for Michael or ebth for Elizabeth.

Must be willing to leave out important entries, like family numbers and color.

Must be willing to save time by only entering the first initial for each person, on every sheet you complete.

Must find new and unique ways of spelling names and places, like Josephfean and Inndianner.

If you have the above qualifications, we want YOU for our up and coming 2010 census.

(am I losin it..or what..lmao)

#2: Re: census is making me cuckoo, I wrote my own ad Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:00 pm
    ----
OMG..this is so funny! Can I use this on one of my websites.. lol

#3: Re: census is making me cuckoo, I wrote my own ad Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:05 pm
    ----
Sure, you can use it..I am lmao here, because I did this on a census break..I go back to type and find the Irish name Honora..spelled Hennora. I know the name isnt right. It gets that red squiggle under it meaning it isnt on their list, plus there is no other way to spell that..and I am not supposed to fix this...lol grrrr.

I wrote that thing in 5 minutes..had I taken more time..I could have added more to it..lol

#4: Re: census is making me cuckoo, I wrote my own ad Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:10 pm
    ----
OMG - that is so funny! I think you need a drink!

#5: Re: census is making me cuckoo, I wrote my own ad Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:17 pm
    ----
LOL Or something.

I just got Patrick spelled as Parick. I fixed it. I hope whomever checks these things..does not let these names stay wrong. I think its important to correct, what you KNOW is right, so people can find their people. I dont fix many, because they tell you not to..only states or countries.

Baileys..thats what I could go for..on ice..lol

#6: Re: census is making me cuckoo, I wrote my own ad Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:25 pm
    ----
Eleven wrote:

Baileys..thats what I could go for..on ice..lol

Oh thats sounds good. I could use one too! Smile

-> General Discussion Groups