Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Off-topic ---- World Series
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Off-topic ---- World Series Author: charliemisLocation: Philadelphia PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:34 am
    ----
GO PHILLIES

#2: Re: Off-topic ---- World Series Author: MauroMagsLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:15 am
    ----
As a Yankee fan, I'm just happy the Red Sox lost... on the other hand, I don't want the Rays to win either... and a Phillies victory would irk lots of Mets fans...

So i agree.... GO PHILLIES!

#3: Re: Off-topic ---- World Series Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:57 pm
    ----
Oh oh...

Should I get involved in this??? lol

#4: Re: Off-topic ---- World Series Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:00 pm
    ----
Nuccia, um, probaly we shouldn't. I had tickets to Game 2 of the World Series had the Red Sox won the ALCS, so I am bitterly disappointed.

#5: Re: Off-topic ---- World Series Author: MauroMagsLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:57 pm
    ----
I'm sensing that i'm the lone Yankee fan in the group Shocked

#6: Re: Off-topic ---- World Series Author: Cathy PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:03 pm
    ----
MauroMags wrote:
Could be worse Mauro - you could be a Cubs fan! Crying or Very sad hide

#7: Re: Off-topic ---- World Series Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:16 pm
    ----
MauroMags wrote:

You are not alone although I was really peeved when management forced Joe Torre out. IMHO, he was the best manager the team ever had--better than Casey, Huggins or McCarthy. Too bad Joe's class and impeccable character didn't rub off on the ownership.

Biff

#8: Re: Off-topic ---- World Series Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:30 am
    ----
You arent the only yankees fan. There is NO series in the fall, in this house, if the yankees arent in it. I didnt even know who was playing this year..but, I knew it wasnt the yankees..lol

-> General Discussion Groups