Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Milan Window Cleaner Heist!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Milan Window Cleaner Heist! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:02 pm
    ----
Thought this might make you smile...

>Window Cleaner Heist!<

giornale

Her's the shop...

#2: Re: Milan Window Cleaner Heist! Author: tjbrnLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:13 pm
    ----
This one from a few days ago will stir the pot. ET phone home! Of course now he could just use Skype Wink

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk...679145.stm

#3: Re: Milan Window Cleaner Heist! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:37 pm
    ----
tjbrn wrote:
This one from a few days ago will stir the pot. ET phone home! Of course now he could just use Skype Wink

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk...679145.stm

But the report of the incident was taken from recently released National Archive files of 30 years ago... I read this last week, found it interesting and almost fell into the same trap.

Like most National Archives, the one in the UK maintains the 30 year rule on the release of 'sensitive' material! Wink

#4: Re: Milan Window Cleaner Heist! Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:55 am
    ----
They have this incident on tv every now and then. I am not sure if its the history channel..or what. It was on just recently.

In my own opinion, I believe that UFOs DO exist and government tries to cover it up, not to cause worldwide panic.

If we are here..on this planet...there is no reason why there couldnt be life..elsewhere. I dont know if they have big eyes, bald heads and pointy ears..but I do believe there IS something out there.

#5: Re: Milan Window Cleaner Heist! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:43 pm
    ----
I think you're right.

But if 'they' are out there and can reach us through space, then they must be so technically advanced as to make our own scientific prowess seem like babies playing in a mud puddle.

Equally the thought of them being a threat must fade into insignificance as they haven't blown us up for how many millions of years? So why should they do so now - after all we can't possibly be a threat to them can we?

#6: Re: Milan Window Cleaner Heist! Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:11 pm
    ----
I agree with that, too. Carole.

If they could get here and havent blown us up yet...then, I dont think thats their plan.

-> General Discussion Groups