Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Has Anyone Ever Heard of This Place?
-> Translations

#1: Has Anyone Ever Heard of This Place? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:30 am
    ----
I was copying some records the other night and ran across some from this town. I realize this is the "old" name for it but can anyone tell me a bit about it's history and what is it called today? Thanks. kiss

#2: Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of This Place? Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:28 pm
    ----
Armo, Gallina may still exist. I found it in this PDF document on the web:
ftp.finanze.it/pub/onl..._a_d-z.pdf
Here is another link of interest:
italia.indettaglio.it/...llina.html
And here is a site with a map: www.pagineutili.it/TEN...25)().html

#3: Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of This Place? Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:33 pm
    ----
The comune is I believe ARMO in Reggio Clabria (RC)
>ARMO<

Armo is 7.45 km from the town of Reggio Calabria (RC) of which it is a part.

and the Frazione - GALLINA
>GALLINA<

Gallina is 4.57km from the town of Reggio Calabria in the Province of Reggio Calabria.

#4: Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of This Place? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:40 pm
    ----
Ok..thank you but is this index then for Armo or for Gallina? I am so confused..lol

#5: Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of This Place? Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:52 pm
    ----
nuccia wrote:
Ok..thank you but is this index then for Armo or for Gallina? I am so confused..lol

Province: Reggio Calabria.
Town: Reggio Calabrie.
Comune: Gallina
Frazione: Armo

See map here:
>MAP<

Just click on box to remove and see all the map...

-> Translations