Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Just an update (with video)
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Just an update (with video) Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:11 pm
    ----
It has been such a hectic month. I closed on my new house September 19th and soon after adopted a new puppy. This is my first house, and my life has been turned upside-down. (The reason I haven't been around here in a while, or anywhere else for that matter)

I made a video of the new house (for anyone who might want to have a look)

My New House

and here (also) is one of my new puppy (Kurt)

Kurt

Puppies are like infants, and Kurt is no exception. My cat isn't so fond of him, but I am working on that. She's getting better actually.

I miss you guys, hopefully soon things will settle down and I can return to genealogy and posting.

Wink

#2: Re: Just an update (with video) Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:45 pm
    ----
Oh James..we miss you so much..

And the house is just gorgeous. Is my room ready??? lol

#3: Re: Just an update (with video) Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:59 pm
    ----
Yup, it sure is. When are you arriving? (just so I can vacuum)

Wink

#4: Re: Just an update (with video) Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:31 pm
    ----
OMG! That puppy is so cute!!!!! Vacuum what?! Shocked That house is immaculate! Maybe you can come here and vacuum....and leave the puppy with me! hide

#5: Re: Just an update (with video) Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:50 pm
    ----
JamesBianco wrote:

Wink

NOOOOO! I wanna vacuum. And I wanna cook in that kitchen..with those stainless steel appliances. OMG..imagine me making rice balls in that kitchen??? Razz

Cathy..you come too and you can watch the dog.

#6: Re: Just an update (with video) Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:51 pm
    ----
What a beautiful home....and CLEAN!! Even the garage is clean and a car actually lives in it..lol

Your doggie is cute, too.

#7: Re: Just an update (with video) Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:19 am
    ----
Wonderful house! Congrats!

#8: Re: Just an update (with video) Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:41 pm
    ----
I am drooling over your walk-in closet! God bless!

BTW, I don't know if you saw on one of my posts, but Carini was marching in front of me in the NYC Columbus Day Parade!

#9: Re: Just an update (with video) Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:27 pm
    ----
James, I think you've just made us all just a teensy bit jealous now...

Your new place is awesome - complimenti e veramente una bellissima casa!
And your 'mutt' is a dream - a real sweetie, bless him!
Thnk you for sharing with us.

#10: Re: Just an update (with video) Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:47 pm
    ----
Congratulations and Best Wishes!!

I do have one question. How come your license plate is "VODKA" and not "GRAPPA"? think

Biff

#11: Re: Just an update (with video) Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:50 am
    ----
LOL Just goes to show you how the ladies and men, differ in what they see, when they look at the same thing. I didnt even notice the license plate. We ladies noticed, clean, closets, doggies, etc.

#12: Re: Just an update (with video) Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:04 am
    ----
Wonderful house!

Vincenza

#13: Re: Just an update (with video) Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:55 pm
    ----
nuccia wrote:
JamesBianco wrote:

Wink

NOOOOO! I wanna vacuum. And I wanna cook in that kitchen..with those stainless steel appliances. OMG..imagine me making rice balls in that kitchen??? Razz

Cathy..you come too and you can watch the dog.

RICEBALLS?!?!?!? I'M COOOOOOMING!!!!!!!!
Beautiful house Jim, cogratulations
nice doggy
hugs
Riccardo

#14: Re: Just an update (with video) Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:07 pm
    ----
Ok...not to be stupid..but what are riceballs?

#15: Re: Just an update (with video) Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:05 am
    ----
Eleven wrote:
Ok...not to be stupid..but what are riceballs?
I did not know either...until this thread.

Biff - you are so funny - grappa! lol

-> General Discussion Groups