Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Election day free coffee, donuts, ice cream!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Election day free coffee, donuts, ice cream! Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:10 pm
    ----
www.usnews.com/blogs/a...ebies.html

Check out this link for info on free coffee at Starbucks today, free ice cream at Ben and Jerry's and free donuts at Kripsy Kreme. I think the only local place for me would be Starbucks.

#2: Re: Election day free coffee, donuts, ice cream! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:55 pm
    ----
Poipu04 wrote:
http://www.usnews.com/blogs/alpha-consumer/2008/11/04/election-day-freebies.html

free ice cream at Ben and Jerry's
hide OH NO!!! My one BIG weakness! Chunkey Monkey and Cherry Garcia! Embarassed

#3: Re: Election day free coffee, donuts, ice cream! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:01 pm
    ----
By the way Poipu...don't you have someone from Briatico? Let me know because I will be looking through Briatico records and if you want me to look for your person/people I would be more than happy to.

#4: Re: Election day free coffee, donuts, ice cream! Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:24 pm
    ----
Yes, my GGM, Teresa Ventura is from Briatico, as well as her siblings. I will forward you the information that I have. I have yet to find her in Briatico's records. I had Gentracer look through the FHL records for me in Salt Lake City (easy way out, I know). We are thinking that perhaps her atto di nascita is missing from the set that went to the archives. Anyhow, I will e-mail you what I know. This ggm is elusive!

-> General Discussion Groups