Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Sorry for not being here, and wont be for a few more days
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Sorry for not being here, and wont be for a few more days Author: stevenspringerLocation: Port Jefferson Station, NY PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:16 am
    ----
I just got surgery yesterday morning to fix my Inguinal hernia. the doctor said it was bad and it started to turn black.. they gave me percocet 10 325mg but they dont seem to be doing anything i just feel like my waist/stomach area is getting ripped out Sad sorry all.. soon as im able to hang out with you all again i will help out as much as i can.... Doctor says it will take about 6 weeks to heal fully, hopefully it will heal faster so i can jump back on here and then jump back on my motorcycle Smile

Much Love to you all,
Steve

#2: Re: Sorry for not being here, and wont be for a few more days Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:24 am
    ----
Oh Steve!

I was wondering what happened to you. I just had surgery two months ago myself and I am still off work so I know how you feel. Please, get better soon and know we are thinking about you.

Hugs and Kisses!

#3: Re: Sorry for not being here, and wont be for a few more days Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:48 am
    ----
Get well soon Steve (and Nuccia). Steve, take it easy. I know it is hard for a young guy like you to stay still and rest, but just do it! Gee, this seems like the year of surgery for many of us!

#4: Re: Sorry for not being here, and wont be for a few more day Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:08 pm
    ----
My best wishes for a prompt recovery!

#5: Re: Sorry for not being here, and wont be for a few more days Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:12 pm
    ----
Get well soon!!

#6: Re: Sorry for not being here, and wont be for a few more day Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:04 pm
    ----
Hey Steve you take care - you hear?

Just take your time and make sure you're 110% recovered before you try to go mad doing things you shouln't oughta!

"Gente" will still be here waiting for you when you're ready to join us again!

#7: Re: Sorry for not being here, and wont be for a few more day Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:46 pm
    ----
Steven, I really hope you are feeling better soon! Take care of yourself! kiss

#8: Re: Sorry for not being here, and wont be for a few more day Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:06 pm
    ----
Steve,

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Biff

#9: Re: Sorry for not being here, and wont be for a few more day Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:38 pm
    ----
Steve,

Get Well
Take care of yourself!

Vincenza

#10: Re: Sorry for not being here, and wont be for a few more days Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:18 pm
    ----
get well soon
hugs
Riccardo

#11: Re: Sorry for not being here, and wont be for a few more days Author: stevenspringerLocation: Port Jefferson Station, NY PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:35 am
    ----
thank you all for your kind words

-> General Discussion Groups