Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Pick a name..any name..lol
-> General Discussion Groups

#16: Re: Pick a name..any name..lol Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:32 am
    ----
Haha..so...along comes this priest who decides to put in the professions...lol..to further confuse the indexers who cant really read.

LMAO..I shouldnt talk..because if I didnt see a profession I was familiar with, first..I would have been scratching my head, too.

But now..some poor people are so confused, they arent putting ANY names in for the last name of the mother (the fathers surname they can take from the child).

I have been lucky tonight. I must have gotten an Italian as one of the indexers..because I can practically click on all of this guy (or girls) entries, without looking, because they are all correct. (Well, according to me..lol)

You guys should really try this. Oh..one of the surnames, believe it or not..is Hel...and the other spelling? Hell. I couldnt believe that one..lol

#17: Re: Pick a name..any name..lol Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:12 am
    ----
I never heard of Hel, or Hell..for a last name I mean. lol I sit here and read your posts and think, Yea...I will give it a shot and then realize I have so much else on my plate. I also am supposed to be indexing for Steve Morse site and I have had that sitting there for about six months now. Haven't even opened the document. I thought that two months at home I would get a lot done but there is so much more to do than I thought. I sometimes wish I could clone myself..don't you?

#18: Re: Pick a name..any name..lol Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:16 pm
    ----
I have weeks like that..but, my kids are grown and gone. That makes such a big difference in housework, etc. My house is easy to clean and stays clean now. Plus, you dont have to do all of that running around. I wouldnt have been able to do much of this either, if my kids were the age of yours and I worked.

-> General Discussion Groups