Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Banned IP and Flood Protection
-> PC Info and Guides

#16: Re: Banned IP and Flood Protection Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:40 pm
    ----
Thanks, Bob.

I'll check tomorrow at work to see if I'm still persona non grata and let you know what's going on.

Best,
Biff

#17: Re: Banned IP and Flood Protection Author: rfornalLocation: Columbus, Ohio PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:07 am
    ----
Keep your fingers crossed ...

#18: Re: Banned IP and Flood Protection Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:53 pm
    ----
Bob,

Thanks. My work IP is not longer banned. I was going through Gente withdrawal symptoms during days I couldn't access the site.

Biff

#19: Re: Banned IP and Flood Protection Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:31 pm
    ----
Biff83 wrote:
Bob,

Thanks. My work IP is not longer banned. I was going through Gente withdrawal symptoms during days I couldn't access the site.

Biff

Don't feel too bad, Biff..I locked myself out again today too..too many login attempts so now I have to wait until tomorrow to log in again. Embarassed I can't sign out or I won't get back in..(got in through the "backdoor")

#20: Re: Banned IP and Flood Protection Author: rfornalLocation: Columbus, Ohio PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:05 am
    ----
Glad to be of assistance!

-> PC Info and Guides