Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Riccardo.
-> Where do I begin?

#1: Riccardo. Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:04 am
    ----
Riccardo...what can I say other than GOD BLESS YOU!!! Today I went to get the mail and what did I find the birth acts for Giovanni Savoca and MAria Mamazza my great great grandparents! I was and am so happy I almost cried Crying or Very sad Very Happy . THANK YOU SO MUCH for the letter you did, I am happier then you ever could know..ALL HAIL RICCARDO! You are the best, I need to read the acts, but my scanner is deader then I am at 6 am! So I will see what I can do. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Mike

#2: Re: Riccardo. Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:40 am
    ----
Wow Mike - that is fantastic!! Add another person to the Riccardo fan club!! Great job again Riccardo!!

#3: Re: Riccardo. Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:42 am
    ----
Wow Mike..

That was fast! I told you that when he gets involved we get our records sooner. Look at all the ones I got in such a short time. Very Happy

#4: Re: Riccardo. Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:09 am
    ----
It took 3 days to get here, and it took 10 days total. We love you Riccardo, you tunr things to gold.

#5: Re: Riccardo. Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:24 pm
    ----
Smile Wow Mike,

Great news!!

Good job Riccardo Again.

#6: Re: Riccardo. Author: Guest PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:55 pm
    ----
MikeSavoca91 wrote:
Riccardo...what can I say other than GOD BLESS YOU!!! Today I went to get the mail and what did I find the birth acts for Giovanni Savoca and MAria Mamazza my great great grandparents! I was and am so happy I almost cried Crying or Very sad Very Happy . THANK YOU SO MUCH for the letter you did, I am happier then you ever could know..ALL HAIL RICCARDO! You are the best, I need to read the acts, but my scanner is deader then I am at 6 am! So I will see what I can do. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Mike

Mike, I knew that Archivio di Stato di Catania was replying, it is one the best archives in Sicily.
Enjoy your records,
bye Riccardo Very Happy

#7: Re: Riccardo. Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:35 am
    ----
MikeSavoca91 wrote:

Mike

Mike, I hope you fix your scanner soon, so you can share the records with us,
bye Riccardo Very Happy

#8: Re: Riccardo. Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:57 am
    ----
A little more news here, Riccardo and I are pretty sure we found the name of Giovanni's grandfather which was also Giovanni. This Giovanni is my Great great great great (!!!!!!!) grandfather and was born in 1803 which is the oldest person I have in my tree up to this point! I am a happy guy.

#9: Re: Riccardo. Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:39 am
    ----
Wow you two...that is incredible! 204 years back....

Here are a couple of things that happened that year - which puts the dateline into perspective....

1803 Louisiana Purchased April 30. Lewis & Clark to begin exploration
1803 Ohio enters the Union. Paperwork completed 1953
1803 Atomic theory first published

Well done. Very Happy

-> Where do I begin?