Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Merry Christmas in Italian?
-> Translations

#31: Re: Merry Christmas in Italian? Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:59 pm
    ----
I would take the mouse over the the kissy lady. And, make my mouse alive. I have a dead one in the wall of my laundry room..and it stinks like you know what. I put an are refreshener in there and now it smells like dead mouse and perfume...dah scust ting!!

Carole..I like that song. I used to love Sophia. I thought she was beautiful..even when they made her sloppy looking in some movies.

#32: Re: Merry Christmas in Italian? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:04 pm
    ----
Oh how horrible! I hear the smell does eventually go away but that doesn't help you any now.

My solution: Don't do anymore laundry until it does. Smile

#33: Re: Merry Christmas in Italian? Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:16 pm
    ----
It takes a couple of weeks. I have had this problem for years..well not daily...but quite a few times. I have woods behind me..and these are field mice. I once had my husband tear out part of a wall..to find it..because I couldnt stand the smell. And about 2 years ago..I slept on the couch for 3 weeks..because there was one in the bedroom wall. I dont care about the laundry room. You can run in and throw the clothes in..and run back out. I dont have to stay in there. I dont do a lot of wash, anyway. Its only me and hubby.

#34: Re: Merry Christmas in Italian? Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:46 am
    ----
nuccia wrote:
OMG..I must of missed the cat image. I love it. A big clap from me too. lol lol

I'm sure you prefer this one...

#35: Re: Merry Christmas in Italian? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:55 am
    ----
Yup..much better, thank you very much. I'm getting squeamish just thinking about it.

*runs out to the shed to go look for mouse traps just in case*

#36: Re: Merry Christmas in Italian? Author: uantitiLocation: Biella (Piedmont) and Venezia/Venice, Italy PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:49 pm
    ----
Cathy and Nuccia,
it was very kind of you. Thank you very much for the tips you gave me about smilies, I will follow your istructions.
I will wait too for Biff and news about the children before wishing happy holidays. I know I did it already but was just wishing back JoeB.

Ada

#37: Re: Merry Christmas in Italian? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:15 pm
    ----
Ada,
You're very welcome! And thank you so much for the kind words.

You can wish people a Happy Holidays as much or as often as you like. I am just always thinking of those boys these days and I want it to be special for them. No one should have to go through this. I am a mother with two sick sicks at home this weekend so maybe I am just being overly sensitive but no one should have to go through this.

Ok..enough. Only positive thoughts from here on out. Sorry Joe..continue on..

Special smilies for Ada..

#38: Re: Merry Christmas in Italian? Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:49 pm
    ----
Seeing that Joe B posted his Prom photo (below) on this thread

Do you suppose this might be a photo shot of his 'Prom Date' that year?

peep

#39: Re: Merry Christmas in Italian? Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:49 pm
    ----
Nope. My prom date is still living...and very famous!

#40: Re: Merry Christmas in Italian? Author: uantitiLocation: Biella (Piedmont) and Venezia/Venice, Italy PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:39 am
    ----
Do you mean I happen to be in the same forum with someone who had all the makings to become the most important man in the world and gave up? Please do share with us this exciting love story! giornale

Ada Mr. Green Mr. Green

#41: Re: Merry Christmas in Italian? Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:45 am
    ----
uantiti wrote:
Do you mean I happen to be in the same forum with someone who had all the makings to become the most important man in the world and gave up? Please do share with us this exciting love story! giornale

Ada Mr. Green Mr. Green

Shocked
Oooo YES!
I'll second that Ada... DO tell Joe

#42: Re: Merry Christmas in Italian? Author: uantitiLocation: Biella (Piedmont) and Venezia/Venice, Italy PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:11 am
    ----
I suggest all other members join the entreaty.

Ada

#43: Re: Merry Christmas in Italian? Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:46 pm
    ----
Well I must confess, the prom date thing was a figment of my imagination, a nightmare as I recall. I did bump into her on the streets of New York once, and she spoke to me! She said, "would you kindly get out of my way?" Her bodyguard then gave me a thumping sort of push while she continued on. So you see, I do have some history with her. Then Bill came along and the rest is storybook stuff. JoeB

#44: Re: Merry Christmas in Italian? Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:49 pm
    ----
Oh Joe.... I just spat my coffee all over my keyboard I was laughing so much... absolutely priceless!

One of the best I've heard for ages.!!!

#45: Re: Merry Christmas in Italian? Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:04 pm
    ----
They live about a half hour away from me. My husband used to do some work in the airport they used, here, so he was there occasionally when she would arrive. He (her husband) was president then. My husband saw her..not him..a few times. The people who worked in the airport..didnt think she was so nice..lol They liked him, tho.

-> Translations